UPDATE

Hello, Readers!

I am so sorry to say I will be going on a hiatus on Wattpad due to wanting to edit the book, add more plot lines (possibly), change plot lines, make the chapters longer, add in scenes, and rewrite the whole persona of 'Y/n', Jude, and maybe more characters.

I have been editing this book on the side, however, I get mixed up sometimes and the character's vibes are completely different from the last chapter due to this. This was a hard decision but I want you, readers, to enjoy the book, rather criticize and bash on the characters (Not that I mind the bashing, it helps me look back and review the characters in a different light.), however, I want to portray the main characters differently and have more character development.

 I don't know how long it will take for me to edit this book because I am having writer's block once again, I had been stuck writing the last few chapters, hence why my updates have been slower.

I am debating whether to take the chapters down now and post my finished chapters later on, but I think I am going to leave them up while I edit some more.

Thank you for the love and support, once again I am sorry about the hiatus!! I love you all! <33

~Author <33