54

Does Jude know them?

I watched as Jude's face turned into a scowl, "Elliot, Adrien, Parker. I see there are only three of you."

One of them chuckled, "Don't worry, Emrys's on a mission right now."

"Will you let us pass through?" Jude requested letting the scowl on his face fall.

"Common knowledge, Jude. It's not up to us, the front door opens when it opens." Another one said and they began to walk back inside.

"This isn't their front door?" Felix repeated quietly.

"This is their backyard. Their missions are deeper down, so their front door is facing the other way." Jude explained quietly enough for all of us to hear.

"Are you all coming or not?" One of them shouted for us to follow.

Jude nodded in confirmation, setting me down before we followed.

He helped me walk the rest of the way.

"You have a girl?" Jude's scowl returned as we entered the house and one of them asked.

"Mind your business, Parker." Jude glared and helped me sit down.

"Come, we'll get you all something to eat." The one beside Parker commented right as I sat down and Jude helped me up again.

"Why hasn't my ankle healed? Malcolm's healed already, hasn't it?" I asked Malcolm and Jude.

"You've probably sprained it while it scratched you." Jude insisted and Malcolm nodded in agreement.

"Follow us." One of them said.

We followed in silence, none of us daring to speak.

We passed many rooms and finally made our way to the kitchen.

I sat in between Jude and Malcolm.

"Would you all like to introduce yourselves?" No one said anything. " I guess we can start, I'm Elliot," Elliot spoke.

"Adrien." Adrien introduced himself next.

"Parker." Parker introduced himself last, staring my way.

"Emrys left not too long ago, he should be back soon," Elliot told us, staring at each and every one of us in the process.

Right as Jude was about to say something, Parker interrupted, "We already know you, Jude. Let the lady introduce herself first." He smirked and ignored Jude's glare.

I gulped nervously from the attention.

"I'm Malcolm," Malcolm interjected.

It was Parker's turn to glare.