59

"Get up," Elliot ordered, sighing, and stood up from his seat.

"Why?" I asked afraid of what he'd do to me.

"No need to be frightened, Emrys is asking for you." He walked out expecting me to follow.

I stood up slowly, my leg healed, and looked at Malcolm and Felix for help.

Felix shook his head, shrugging. While Malcolm was ready to leave in my place.

"I suggest you go," Adrien looked at me then away. "wouldn't want Emrys to get mad. Don't worry, I'll keep them company." He advised.

I took in a shaky breath and walked out. Elliot was in the hall waiting for me. "Good choice." He taunted and pushed off the wall walking to them.

"It's not really a choice if I have to go," I muttered lowly.

"You're quite right. Though Emrys loves his women, he respects them. No need to worry, Emrys...as I said, respects his women. As for me?" He turned, trapping me in between his arms quickly, his hands hit the wall with a light bang. "The term respect is different for all of us." He smirked and trailed his finger on my jaw. "Again," He backed away slightly. "don't worry. My respect means pleasure, and oh, how I'd love to respect you." He smirked looking at my lips then back to my eyes.

"Take your respect and shove it up your ass." I pushed him off me, narrowing my eyes at him. "Take me to Jude," I demanded.

Elliot smirked, "Fiesty." He paused, "You know what? I will take you to Jude, then you can tell him how you'd love to shove pleasure up my ass." He bit his bottom lip to keep from laughing, turning around. and walked down the hall.

"Don't put words in my mouth! I said your respect, not pleasure!" I hurried after him.

"Deary, my respect means pleasure!" He laughed.

I caught up to him, "For the record, I said you take it, so it had nothing to do with me." I glared at him but he smiled.

"Of course, of course, whatever you believe." He said and walked faster.

"Ha! See!" I shouted at him.

"Darling, there's something called sarcasm!" He laughed again getting further down the hall.

"Shut up! Don't call me that!" I ran after him. "And take that sarcasm up your ass." I sighed frustrated.

"Just like my respect?"