87

"Jude," I called out to him. 

"Jude," He still ignored me.

"Judith?" He huffed annoyed.

"Judy?" I tested.

"Don't. Call. Me. Judy." Jude seethed turning to me.

"Sorry." I apologized. I didn't mean to get him angry. "I was just wondering," I hesitated. "what do you think would happen if I got taken?" I fiddled with my fingers nervously.

"Lots of things." He answered simply with a wince that didn't go unnoticed but I ignored it, not wanting to be nosy.

"Mm." I hummed, Jude seemed to not want the conversation to go any longer. I busied myself with thoughts of Ren, Nathaniel, Malcolm, Jude, Y/n, and myself.

Ren. I loved the boy more than I believed. I hadn't realized I did until he went missing. I tried to convince myself that the warm feeling I felt when he was around me, was just friendly. That it was normal to have that feeling around close friends.

The tugging of my heart told me otherwise when I'd always see him hanging around Y/n. I don't resent the girl for this. She didn't know.

My mind constantly wandered to Ren. A part of me thinks he doesn't feel the same way, the other refused to believe he didn't. He was always good at hiding his true feelings, always putting on a happy face for those around him.

I enjoyed our time together, sometimes I'd try to end our chats just so I could rethink my feelings, rethink about Ren.

Nathaniel. I didn't know much about him, however, we're housemates. We should always have each other's backs. 

I never thought anything bad of Nathaniel. He did seem a bit off since Y/n had arrived, but I never tried to pry. I always believed it was because he liked the girl, but she was wrapped around Jude's finger. 

There isn't much of a relationship between me and Nathaniel, we're friends.

Malcolm. I've known Malcolm for the longest, having worked with him to regain our past memories. He's quiet, he's reserved, he's too damn nice for his own good, but that's Malcolm for you.

Malcolm never revealed his past. I of course, respectfully, never asked due to every time I brought up my own, he would wince in thought. The boy was traumatized. 

I often felt horrible that I never continued to push him to reveal his past. He needed someone to listen to him. Me being his longest friend, I believe he relied on me. I failed him without knowing. He's suffering even more, now that I couldn't save him.

Jude. I first met him when I was assigned to the house along with Malcolm. He was cold, he gave a short introduction, his name, then he left to do his own thing. This gave the rest of us time to introduce ourselves.

Jude somehow knew our names, a few days later after all of our arrivals, we were assigned a small task that required all of us to go. Jude took charge as he was supposed to. No one went against his orders, we all did our jobs and headed back.

Another week in, Jude slowly stopped hiding away. He was still stern about his demeanor and how we acted. We all became friends. Jude is still reserved, he–like Nathaniel– hadn't revealed anything about himself. At least Malcolm was friendlier and talked with me and Ren.

I feared Jude sometimes, that is no lie. My emotions get the best of me at times and I burst out. I try not to aim it at him–scared he'd retaliate.

Y/n. Hell, please rain on that bitch. 

That is what I thought back at Emrys' house. I despised the girl when she revealed she was an angel when she revealed she was the reason for all the events happening. How could I not hate her? The people I love were taken because of her simple presence in Hell.