57

My eyes widen.

What do I say?

Do I tell him Malcolm and I had sex? I can't do that to him. He would be furious, he would kill him like he did Parker.

"I don't know what–" I started out my lie.

"You don't have to lie to me, you can tell me anything," He paused looking at me once more. "I won't be mad, I promise." He assured.

I swallowed nervously.

"I–" I started hesitantly.

"Take a seat everyone." Emrys had taken us to the living room.

Everyone sat on the three separate sofas, while Emrys, Elliot, and Malcolm sat on single chairs.

"So, how's your stay so far?" Emrys smirked looking towards me and Jude.

"As you'd expect it to be," Jude answered simply staring at him.

"That's great!" Emrys had a teasing smirk and looked at all of us, examining our faces. "I must ask, what are you doing so far down here?" He tilted his head, questionably. 

I, Malcolm, and Felix waited for Jude to reply, scared of what would happen if we said the wrong thing.

Jude leaned forward pinching the bridge of his nose before answering, "We're in search of two of our friends."

"You all must be really stupid to be risking yourselves out there." Emrys leaned forward. "Let me give you some advice, turn back now before someone gets hurt." He bit his lip thinking. "It's for the girl?" Emrys looked at Jude, raising his brow, his hands clasped together.

"What's for the girl?" Jude looked at him curiously.

"Don't act clueless, Jude. You wouldn't be down here if it wasn't for her, I know you, believe it or not, I do." Emrys started while we all watched the two have their conversation. Jude's tongue poked his cheek from the inside as he glared at Emrys. "Perhaps we should take this conversation somewhere, private." He waited a few seconds before saying the word 'private.'.

Jude stood up along with Emrys and they left the room, leaving Malcolm, Felix, and I alone with Elliot and Adrien.