10

The two of us had fallen asleep.

Sometime in the middle of our sleep, Jude must have slid out of me and switched our positions; I now laid beside him, half of my body on him while he laid under me.

A thin blanket lay across the lower halves of our bodies, my nipples perking at the cold.

"Do you regret it?" He noticed my shiver and held me closer, pulling the blanket over me to entrap our warmth.

Nudging my face closer to his chest still too tired to lift my head up and look at him, I answered truthfully. "No."

His chest deflated as he let out a sigh of relief. "Hmm." He hummed in satisfaction with a bit of smugness. I can just tell he's smirking.

My fingers trailed his abdominal muscles under the blanket until they knocked into his hand.

Intertwining them, I noticed the cold hard metal press into my skin. "Did you always have these rings?" My thumb caressed the ring on his ring finger.

Repositioning himself, he slipped our intertwined hands out of the blanket and lifted them slightly in the air, staring at the rings on his fingers. "Yes, you must have been too preoccupied to have noticed." He then removed his hand from mine and used his other hand—that was under my head as a pillow—to slip off one of the rings. "Here." He slipped the ring onto my middle finger. "Perfect." He whispered, however, I heard.

"Who? Me or the ring?" I joke clenching and unclenching my fist.

"Whichever you prefer." He smirked, chuckling when he noticed my deadpan. "What do you think I meant." He lifted my head with his forefinger, tilting it up, his lips meeting mine for a short kiss.

"Hmm," I hummed into the kiss, pushing myself up on his chest to get a better angle. "we should stop." I reluctantly pulled apart from him, letting my head fall next to his.

"Why?" He turned his head, kissing the side of my lips.

"Someone can walk in and see." I reasoned.

"Someone already has, and you didn't care before that." He reasoned back but still pulled away from giving me more kisses. "I'll respect what you want though." He slipped his arm out from under me, standing up in front of me, showing off his full glory.

"You're such a tease." I groan rubbing my face into my hands, avoiding his hard dick in front of me—pulsating for some action.

"I'm the tease?" He scoffed in amusement, pulling his pants on. "Your hard nipples woke me from my sleep causing me to react like this, so technically, you're the tease." He finished dressing, bundling my clothes in his hand, handing them to me. "Dress yourself," He palmed himself, fixing the position of his penis.

"Thank you," I sat up groaning sorely, throwing my shirt over my head. "I'm going to head to the bathroom," I told and walked past him half naked after hearing his response that he'll be in his room.

After showering in a random room I had found, I walked a few minutes in the halls trying to find Jude again.

I stopped once coming upon a familiar hallway, Nathaniel's hallway.

My thoughts ventured to the activities Jude and I were up to earlier and Nathaniel catching us. I did feel guilty, not as much as I thought I would feel, but I don't regret having sex with Jude.

So, I knocked on Nathaniel's room door. I had to explain things...sort things out; sort our relationship out.

"Nathaniel?" I sigh when I got no response. I knocked again, knowing he was in there ignoring me. Not that I blamed him. He wanted to wait and build a relationship with me before having sex and I ruined it by giving myself to Jude.