3

"Why did you wish to forget last night?" He blinked slowly, turning to look at me, a frown on his face.

"I would tell you if I remembered," I answered and he sighed, "I'm sorry." I apologized. He looked at me, confused, expecting an answer. "For wishing to forget." I finished.

We continued to look into each other eyes. The harsh wind blew his hair around causing it to get into his face. I brought my hand to his face trying to move his hair out of his mesmerizing eyes.

Right as I was about to touch it, his hand grabbed mine.

He glanced at my wrist and brought my hand down, examining the pinkish-red bruise forming. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want you to go wit–" he stopped himself from finishing his sentence, looking away, his cheeks flushing.

"I'm fine." I chuckled, assuringly.

He's cute.

I hadn't noticed his hand was still in mine until a voice interrupted us, "So this is where you ran off to."

Nathaniel and I both turned around to face Jude, his grip on my hand tightening.

I looked from Jude, back to Nathaniel.

"We were just talking, Jude," Nathaniel sneered his name and turned back to the sky, my hand still in his grip.

"Yeah, Jude." I mocked turning around and smiling as Nathaniel gave my hand a small squeeze.

"Is my name amusing to you?" Jude paused, "It wasn't amusing when you were screaming it in bed." He smirked, smugly, knowing it would affect Nathaniel.

At this, Nathaniel dropped my hand, settling his own in his lap. I brought my hands together in my lap, clasping them together. My hand, missing the warmth of Nathaniel's.

Did something happen between Nathaniel and me last night? If so, why did I wish to forget?

Nathaniel stood up from his spot causing me to look up at him. He didn't say a word as he walked past me and Jude and into the house without turning back.

I stood up walking past Jude– who was staring at me. I was about to enter the house when his voice stopped me.

"Stay away from Nathaniel" Jude stated firmly before bumping my shoulder lightly, walking past me.

I watched his figure retreat into the house and I followed.

I followed Jude until we reached his room.

Jude entered his room and I walked past it looking for an empty one.

"Where are you going?" Jude's voice made me turn around.

"To look for a spare room," I stated, obviously, and turned to walk off.

"You're sleeping with me. You'll always sleep with me, that's how it'll be." Jude demanded, waiting for me to walk back to him.

"What are you? Dr. Seuss?" I scowled and turned again to walk into his room, bumping his shoulder harshly. I didn't put up a fight knowing I'd lose and end up sleeping next to an angry Jude.

Sleeping next to an angry Jude VS sleeping next to a calm Jude? The second choice was the obvious one.

I walked straight to his drawers and pulled out a shirt and boy shorts.

"What are you doing?" Jude asked as he watched me from the door.

"Why are you so curious?" I looked at him and sighed, having no patience with the man. "I need clothes to sleep in, I can't keep wearing the same thing."