90

"Why, so you and Emrys can frolic around while we're sleeping?" Jude scoffed.

"Okay," I stared at Jude through the night, Emrys still on my stomach, I couldn't tell if he was still sleeping or not. "what's your problem?"

"You and Emrys, are my problem." He confessed. "Why would you confess your feelings for me, if you're just going to sleep with Emrys." He seethed.

I scoffed. "I didn't even sleep with Emrys, where did you get that idea from?! And even if I did, it shouldn't matter to you because you rejected me. Not the other way around." I glared, hoping he could see it through the darkness.

"I didn't reject you." He denied.

"Your silence said everything." I pivoted my head towards the dark sky, no stars again.

"You didn't give me a chance to reply."

"What would you have said?" I didn't turn to look at him, afraid tears would well up if I did. "You can't lie Jude. You had plenty of time to respond. Yes, Felix woke up interrupting us, but after? You ignored me, it hurt, believe it or not, it hurt."

"It's hard-"

"What's so hard about it? It's either you love me or you don't." I swallowed my emotions. "I'm not pressuring you to say you love me. But it would've hurt me less if you just told me you didn't love me rather than ignore me." I inquired. "Now you have the audacity to act jealous and childish." I scoffed.

"I am not jealous nor am I acting childish." He retorted. I could feel his glare on the side of my head.

"Is that all you got from what I said?" I sighed shaking my head, pinching my nose bridge in irritation. "Go to bed Jude." I didn't mean to spit out his name as angrily as I did, I most likely did because of my lack of sleep.

Jude didn't bother me for the rest of the night.

--

When I woke up, I lifted my head to find I was laying on top of Emrys instead of under him.

Emrys limbs were dangling off the tree while I hugged his body. Emrys inhaled deeply in his sleep causing me to freeze. How did we even get in this position?

He exhaled loudly, smacking his lips as he turned his head getting in a more comfortable position.

"I bet you were comfortable." A voice complained from above.

"Felix?" I squinted looking up, the sun, bright.

"Who else." He whined as he twisted and turned on his branch. "I wish Ren were here, then I could use him as a cushion." he laughed, laying on his back.

"I wish I was never sent to Hell," I confessed. None of this would be happening if I was here.

"I second that." Emrys voiced. "But me, not you."

"Holy fuck, Emrys!" I jumped slightly, looking at him causing him to wrap his arms around me. "Don't scare me like that."

"Unholy actually. We're in Hell, get it right. Nothing here is holy." Emrys faked sass with a smile on his face.

"You're in a good mood," I stated, lifting myself off of Emrys to sit up on my own. I sat down beside Emrys–who now leaned against the base of the tree.

"I had a good sleep." He shrugged.

"Can't relate." Felix let out another groan. "My back is killing me." He sat up, hitting his lower back with his fist.

"Look who's waking up, Moody Judy." Emrys teased making Felix and I crack a smile.

"You guys are so loud," Jude muttered. He was sleeping in a sitting position.