64

"For the last time, I'm not adorable!" He argued as we walked back to the group.

"I know, I said I agree with you already." I looked forward trying to fight off my amused smile.

"I hope you know I can see you trying not to smile," I pursed my lips. "you're not slick." He threw his arm over my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. "It's okay, I'll let this slide because I love you." He said it so quietly.

So damn quiet I could barely hear, "What did you just say?" My eyes focused on him.

He turned his head, "What?"

"I asked what you said." I gulped.

Did he just say he loves me?

"Oh, I said it's okay because I like you." He nodded at his words.

"I like you too." I smiled admiringly at him. I swear I heard him say 'I love you.'. I need to clean my ears.

We continued to walk in each other's arms, the walk quiet.

What does this mean for us? Are we together or are we just sleeping with each other? Is there even an us?

When we arrived back in the living room, everyone sat in the same spots, looking up at us.

"I see you've finished." Emrys joked, laughing, then stopped. "Quite disgusted it had to be in my office though." He frowned. 

Jude and I sat back in our spots, me avoiding everyone's stares, while Jude looked everyone in the eye, his hand in mine.

"Parker should be up anytime soon." Emrys chirped in looking at his wristwatch.

I looked up and immediately met eyes with Elliot. Elliot's stare was intense, he watched as Jude's hand tightened around mine, his eyebrows perking up when he saw the ring. 

I averted my eyes to Emrys as he talked. I could feel Elliot's intense stare through my head.

"I suggest we discuss how you guys are going to have to stay here." Adrien kept a straight face, trying not to show distress.

"Wait, we plan to let them go?"