49

*MATURE CONTENT*

"Just this once," I whispered and Malcolm's lips met mine again.

This time I responded immediately. 

Malcolm's kiss was different.

Not as good as Jude's but good in his own way.

My right hand let go of his and grabbed the side of his face while my left sat on his leg.

Malcolm pulled away, quickly pulling off his sweater, laying it beside me before laying me down on it.

His face hovered over mine as he licked his lips seductively.

He sat up and threw his shirt over his head, scrunching it up, and placing it beneath my hips for support.

I stared at his chest as he did this and he waited for me to take mine off.

I stared into his eyes as I took my shirt off, his eyes wandering from my chest to my stomach.

His hands traveled to my waistband, slowly peeling Jude's shorts off me.

His hand reached over my clothed clit, cupping it gently, putting pressure on it, teasingly.

I bucked my hips wanting more friction.

My hands reached for his hand to place under my lingerie, only for him to pull away..

"No touching." He swatted my hand away. "I knew you were beautiful but seeing you up close, it's captivating," Malcolm confessed and quickly undid his belt, stripping off his pants and boxers.

I flushed slightly at his comment and looked away from him, flustered.

"It's only right if you do the same." He smirked lightly and watched as I removed my lingerie.

I stared at his face as he watched, my eyes not daring to go any lower than his chest.

His eyes traveled my body then met my eyes.

This is the first time I've ever seen Malcolm smirk.

He slowly bent down setting his left hand beside my head, his right tracing my jaw lightly.

"I've never been with anyone before," Malcolm whispered as his eyes followed his finger then snapped back to mine. "Not willingly." And he pressed his lips against mine softly.

My eyes fluttered shut and I slowly kissed back.

He pushed my legs apart settling himself between them, grabbing ahold of his penis and rubbing the head up and down the slit of my vagina, his precum acting as lube. 

"Take your time, Malcolm." I pulled away from our kiss and assured.

Malcolm tensed slightly, "Say that again." He growled seductively, his eyes darkening.

"Say what?" I asked confused, holding in my moan as rubbed his dick up and down my slit faster. 

My body tensing from the pleasure.

"My name." He stopped his movement and brought his face closer to mine.

"Malcolm." I breathed out overwhelmed by his teasing.

Right as I said his name, Malcolm pushed himself into me slowly.

I gasped lightly, my back arching.

"Again." He demanded, making me look into his eyes.

"Malcolm." I breathed out adjusting to his size.

Malcolm slid his right arm under my arched back, pulling me up, and set me on top of him.

I let out a soft moan at the movement.

"Ride me." He ordered looking up at me with lustful eyes, his warm breath fanning my face.

My hands slowly went up to his biceps caressing them slowly causing goosebumps to appear on his skin. "Your wish is my command," I whispered and pushed his chest down so he laid on his back. My hands rested on his chest as his rest on my legs, gripping them tightly.

His hands warmed my thighs.

I slowly rolled my hips forward causing a new type of friction I've not experienced before.

Malcolm hissed in pleasure as I moved back. 

I watched as his lips parted, breathing heavily as I moved faster.

My nails scratching lightly at his chest, the pleasure overwhelming me.

Malcolm's hands moved to my hips guiding them faster, "If only you knew the effect you have on me." He growled frustrated at the slow speed, not fast enough for his liking. He flipped us over, his penis slipping out of me, and roughly inserted himself back inside, quickly thrusting faster. His head fell to my shoulder gently nibbling at the skin, his lips traveling my shoulder to my neck.

My backed arched pushing my breasts to his chest.

Malcolm slid his hand between our bodies and detached himself from my neck, grabbing my legs, bending them to my chest as he pounds into me hitting every spot. 

I held in a whimper as he penetrates me harder, the sound of our skin slapping and the sound of Malcolm's penis sloppily penetrating my wet pussy.

His hands press harder onto my legs as he comes closer to his peak.

I forcefully spread my legs apart and he settled between them. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a sloppy kiss feeling my own orgasm come closer.

Malcolm grunted into the kiss as he came inside me, thrusting slower. He pulled away from the kiss and came to a realization that I hadn't orgasmed and began to regain his speed, staring at my face, watching as my mouth parts, continuously moaning his name. 

My heart races faster as Malcolm thrusts slower. I watch as Malcolm's face scrunches in pleasure, flipping his hair that was in his hair to the side, causing me to orgasm.

I moaned loudly, shutting my eyes, feeling Malcolm come inside again. My eyes opened and Malcolm gave me a soft kiss on the lips, pushing himself off of me, laying to the side.

The feeling of his semen dripping out of me was slightly ecstatic. I closed my eyes catching my breath before turning my head to look at Malcolm.

Malcolm's body was turned to me and he watched me. He placed his shirt over the lower half of our bodies before he brought his hand to my face, setting it on my cheek.  

He didn't say anything, just closed his eyes.

I moved closer to him, his hand falling off, and laid his head on my bare chest, his shirt covering us more this way. 

Malcolm was laying on his chest, half his body on top of mine, "Sleep, Malcolm."