65

Parker.

He must have just woken up.

"Yes," Emrys answered not looking his way.

"What? Why? First of all, you let Jude choke me to death because I questioned the girl. Second of all, they have a girl!" Parker rubbed his neck uncomfortably and yelled. "Do you know the benefits we could get if we turn them all in?" Parker said in disbelief.

"I said we're letting them go, Parker. That's final." Emrys finally looked at Parker, glaring at him.

"Whatever." Parkers jaw clenched and he plopped himself onto the sofa next to Adrien and Felix.

Felix scooted closer to Jude, trying to distance himself from Parker.

"Depending on when the door opens, you guys can leave. We don't get tasks appointed to us often, so I have no idea when that'll be." Emrys assured us.

"Do you have an estimated time?" Felix spoke up worriedly that we wouldn't save Ren in time

"Of when the doors will open?" Emrys affirmed and Felix nodded. "No. I've just finished a task and it took about 5 months just for me to get it," Emrys explained with empathy.

Felix sighed heavily, grasping his head in his hands.

"So basically, estimated time is 5 months?" Jude said, sighing, leaning back on the couch untwining our hands, and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"You could say that." Emrys nodded. "Elliot and Parker had a task 8 months before my most recent one. I can't really say how long it will take. Most likely months." Emrys stated.

"Why are you tasked so little?" Malcolm quizzed.

"We're further down in hell. There's no need for us to do much." Emrys answered.

"Wouldn't it be the opposite? Since you're closer to Satan?" Felix piped up, lifting his head out of his hands.

"Closer? How close do you think you are to your destination?" Elliot asked all of us.

"Shouldn't we be less than 24 hours away?" Felix asked confused. Parker laughed loudly at his response.

"Is this your first time down here?" Elliot asked while Parker continued laughing. Emrys glared at Parker and he calmed down slightly, trying to control his breathing.

"Yes, our missions are further up," Malcolm answered for Felix when Felix's demeanor saddened when he realized they weren't even close to saving Ren.

"You're not even halfway there."