48

"Do you mind?" I asked Malcolm and looked at the soil, rubbing the side of my arms trying to keep warm.

"Not at all." I watched as Malcolm reached in front of us and touches the soil, creating a fire big enough to keep us warm.

Malcolm sat beside me leaning against the same tree.

I massaged my legs, getting them ready for a few more hours of walking.

I saw Malcolm watching in my peripheral vision.

"Are you not tired? You didn't sleep last night." I asked Malcolm and stopped massaging my legs, looking at him.

"A bit, but it's fine." Malcolm shook his head and leaned his head against the tree.

We sat in silence for a bit before Malcolm sighed loudly.

I looked his way, "Is there something wrong?" I looked at him worriedly.

He lifted his head and stared at me, "I don't want to be selfish," He paused and took in a breath. "but I can't help it. I'm sorry." He continued.

"Wha–" I was cut off when Malcolm grabbed the side of my face and brought his lips to mine.

His eyes closed, mine wide open in shock.

I couldn't bring myself to respond to his kiss.

Malcolm pulled away slightly, his eyes still closed, "Please, kiss me back. Please."

"Malcolm, I ca–" I started, my hand grabbed one of his that was on the side of my face to bring it down, but he held his hand in place.

He opened his eyes slightly, staring at me with sullen eyes. "Please, just this once."

I stared at his face.

Can I really do this?

Should I really do this?

I mean it's just a kiss he's asking for, right?

"Let me be your stress reliever. I don't care who you imagine me to be, just let me have this with you. Just this once." He breathed out, our lips brushing against each other.

He's asking for, sex.

Oh god.

My eyes flickered to his lips then back to his eyes. 

My tongue darting out to lick my lips, my throat dry.

"I don't think this is a good idea," I disclosed and tilted my head down slightly, just for him to pull it back up to his.

"I'll stop if you want me to."

A/n:

Y'all probably hate me right now and are probably gonna hate me for the next chapter, but this will make sense at the end of the story. This part of the story is prominent for future chapters I have in mind, trust the process! ;)

P.S. Y/n is not cheating on Jude OR Nathaniel, neither of them ever made it official or talked about who/what they are to each other.

~Author <3