76

I knew Jude had said he loved me a while back when we first arrived. I was just in a shocked state that I had believed he said 'like' instead of 'love'.

I assume he didn't hear me say it back a few weeks ago, he hadn't brought it up.

It has been two weeks since Emrys had gotten his note from Satan, he had just now stopped bragging about it to me and Jude. He wouldn't dare brag about it in front of Felix, in fear that Felixs' emotions would burst.

"Do you think I should move this?" Emrys came up the stairs holding the framed letter.

I guess I was wrong, he was not done showing it off.

"Yes," Jude said annoyed and Emrys looked at him shocked and happy he agreed. "in the trash." I stifled a laugh and Emrys shocked looked turned into a glare.

"Whatever." Emrys turned around and went back into his office, downstairs.

Jude and I were sitting in the living room on our floor, the TV on.

Malcolm and Felix were downstairs in the kitchen with Elliot and Adrien.

I leaned against Jude, a blanket covering our legs.

Felix hadn't talked to me in a month, he says he's not angry with me but I disagree. He wasn't purposely ignoring me or anything, he was just never there when I entered a room.

"You alright?" Jude moved his head on top of mine.

I snapped out of my thoughts and hummed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." I lied.

"Sleep then." He insisted. I shook my head and hugged his side tighter. "Why not?" he chuckled, the vibrations from his chest making my head move slightly.

"I want to stay awake with you." I looked up at him, my chin digging into his chest.

Jude looked down at me and smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "Don't look at me like that, it makes you look," he gulped nervously. "innocent."

"innocent?" I looked up at him, curiously.

Jude shuffled under the blanket again, clearing his throat in the process.

I pulled away from him slightly and look at him at a normal level. "Do you have a....boner?" I questioned quietly, suppressing my smile and laugh.

"What? No. Why would you think that?" He dismissed and looked at the TV.

"There's a bulge right there." I pointed to his penis.

Jude swatted my hand away, "Yeah?" he changed his tone, bringing his face closer to mine. "It makes me want to fuck the angel out of you, darling."

"Then why don't you, darling." I pecked his cheek purposely missing his lips.

--

Another two months have passed, Emrys has been throwing fits, while Felix was frustrated at the false hope he was given.

"I mean, why would he lie?" Emrys stood angrily, pacing back and forth once in front of me and Jude again. "He said soon. How long is soon?!"

"Well considering you all waited a year for a task before, soon is probably another two months or so," Jude explained.

"Bullshit, I'm unframing that stupid note and burning it." Emrys crossed his arms, glaring at the empty chair. He hadn't moved to get it from his office.

"The note's in your office." I piped up.

Emrys head turned sharply at me. "I know that!" He sat down in the empty chair.