6

Elise's POV

Flashback

"Should we wake her?"

"What do you think?! A random girl appeared in our house. Of course, we should wake her."

I stirred in my sleep, tossing and turning before I opened my eyes. Three males were staring at me, trying to decipher my next move.

Where am I?

"Who are you?" One of them asked me.

"How'd you get here?" Another asked.

"Where'd you come from?" Another asked.

"I-" I began to say but was cut off.

"Leave her alone." A voice chimed in.

I looked behind the three and saw it was a guy with black hair and orange eyes with hints of yellow in them. He made his way past the three holding his hand out for me to grab, as I had arrived tumbling to the floor, asleep.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

He pulled up a little too hard and I fell onto his chest, "I'm sorry!" I blurted and pushed myself off of him, stumbling back, and falling into one of the other boys. "I'm sorry!" I apologized again, pushing myself off once again.

"It's alright. Are you okay?" The blonde boy asked and I nodded, "My name's Nathaniel. This is Ren, Malcolm, and Felix." Nathaniel pointed to the three boys behind him.

I smiled at the three boys. "My name's Y/n," I replied and Nathaniel smiled lightly.

I smiled back at him. His eyes lit up, more specks of yellow appearing.

Was I really in hell right now? This certainly doesn't look like hell.

"Where am I?" I had to be sure.

"Uh," Ren, I believe, started. "our house?"

"We'll have to introduce you to Jude later on. Are you hungry?" Nathaniel changed the subject.

So, was I not in hell?

"I'm fine, thank you." I smiled shyly.

"Well, we were about to drink. Did you want to join us?" Ren asked, unsure of what else to say.

"Sure." I hesitated, I've never drank before. But they don't know that. My guardian never told me when to wish to forget, do I do it now?

"Let's sit," Nathaniel said and led me to a spot on the couch.

Too late, I'll have to wait.

Ren grabbed a large bottle of alcohol and poured the 5 of us 3 large shots and an extra three to the side.

The four boys each grabbed one of our own–me doing the same after I realized they were waiting for me to grab one, "Cheers!" Felix said lifting his glass in the air.

"Not going to wait for me?" Another voice said from the entrance of the room.

"Ah, Jude. Come meet our new guest." Felix invited, waving him over.

"New guest?" 'Jude' walked into the room and made eye contact with me, his brows quirking up.

We looked at each other for a while before Nathaniel cleared his throat and I looked away shyly.

Jude didn't say anything, however, sat silently beside Malcolm.

We all drank our first shot and I scrunched my face in disgust, coughing.