62

I shook my head and tried to back away but his grip on my waist held me in front of him. "You're not."

Jude leaned against Emrys desk, me between his legs. "Yes, I am. I'm okay with it because I know how Malcolm is and I'd like to believe I know how you are." He assured rubbing his thumbs on my waist.

"I won't do that to you ever again–" I started and he pulled me into a hug, a tear escaping my eye.

"You're not obligated to." He cut me off, readjusting his grip.

"But that's the thing," I started and hugged his body closer. "I want to." I finished.

Jude pulled away from the hug slightly, his hands now holding my arms, a shocked expression on his face. "Are you sure?" 

"More than anything," I whispered searching his eyes for a reaction. His lip twitched up slightly before he forced himself to stop. "Did you just smile?" I teased, smiling.

"No." He averted his eyes for a few seconds before looking back at me. "My lip had an itch." He tried to lie, failing miserably.

"Mhm sure." I laughed and pulled him in for a gentle kiss, which he responded to immediately.

"I'm being serious." He mumbled in between the kiss.

My hand moved to his cheek, caressing his fair, smooth skin. "I know, I know." I laughed and pulled away, resting my head on his shoulder.

Jude pursed his lips and pushed me off him gently, turning me around, trapping me between him and the desk. "Real charming." I laughed, my hand still resting on his cheek. "Emrys really shouldn't have left us alone in his office," Jude said lowly, smirking, moving his face closer to mine.

"Why's that?" I smiled amusingly.

"Would you like me to tell you," He looked down to my lips then back to my eyes. "or would you like me to show you?" He kissed the side of my mouth seductively.

"Why not both?" My hand traveled down his neck to his arm.

"Why not?" and his lips devoured mine.