63

*MATURE CONTENT*

Jude slipped one of his hands behind my back and lifted me off the desk. While the other roughly pushed the desk forcefully, making it hit the wall at a great speed.

I was suddenly pushed against the desk, the desk rattling along with the pencils.

Jude's hands moved to my waist. "I'm going to push you up against this desk and fuck you till you're breathless" He whispered his face inches from mine. His head leaned down to mine as mine tilted up to his, our lips meeting in a rough kiss, his lips soft.

"I change my mind, just show me," I mumbled into the kiss and he pulled away, slowly yet teasingly.

He continued to stare for a bit longer, his eyes glowered, getting darker, "Now, now, don't be so impatient." He smirked with a bit of amusement.

I gulped, his goddamn voice. My eyes closed as I breathe heavily.

"Look at me." He demanded.

My eyes opened and stared into his dark ones, I gulped in anticipation

He leaned closer, his lips near my ear, "You're such a good girl. Doing everything I say."

My eyes widen as Jude roughly attacked my neck. 

His lips roughly nipped at my skin.

I moaned as his hands now played with my breasts.

He flips me around so my back is against his chest.

He holds me still with the lower half of his body that pressed me against the desk.

A tearing sound startles me slightly, he tore my shirt from the back. "Always wearing my clothes, so fucking hot," he growled seductively and tossed it on the floor.

Pushing my boy shorts down with much force.

"Jude..." I exhaled as his cold hands touched my bare stomach.

"Look at you, already moaning my name and I barely touched you." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

His hand traveled down my waist and made its way to my sex. His finger teased my slit and my head arched on his shoulder. "Already so wet for me." and he inserted two fingers,

I moaned at the pleasure. He kissed down my neck as he continued to pump his two fingers in and out of me.

"Ahh, please..." I moaned out.

"Please, what?" He teased as he slowed down his pace.

"Please, Jude..." I whimpered slightly as his fingers left my entrance.

I heard shuffling behind me and knew Jude was taking his clothes off.

As I was about to turn around, Jude came up to me and pushed me up the desk once again. I groaned slightly at the impact.

"I don't know how good Malcolm made you feel, but I'll make you feel much better." He turned my head to face his, "Do you hear me?"

"Yes," I said softly and he pushed himself in without warning.

I gasped loudly at the pain.

"Shhh, remember what happened last time you were too loud," Jude whispered in my ear as he slowly pumped himself in me.

The pain soon turned to pleasure and Jude started thrusting faster.

He pushed my head down on the desk, my face to the side,

His hand held me down by my neck as he aggressively pounds into me.

He groans at the pleasure and the desk continuously hits the wall.

I moan louder as he fastens his pace. The table near its breaking point.

Jude turns me around and lays me on the desk, "You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear and he thrusts into me again.

I groaned loudly, the pleasure overbearing.

My breath begins to pick up and a knot forms in my core, "I'm gonna cum, holy shit."

"Cum for me." He says, his breath shaky, and grabs a hold of my neck choking me.

I moan through my tightened throat and let out a long moan feeling myself orgasm.

Jude slows down, letting go of my neck, easing my high only to speed up.

One of his hands rests beside my head and the other holds my waist helping his thrust rhythm.

The hand beside me moves to my breast and he sucks the other, nipping at my nipple.

He stands up straight, both hands on my waist, thrusting fast, nearing his end.

Jude grunts as he shoots his load inside me and leans over resting his forehead against mine. He gently pushes the strands of hair in my face out of the way, "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." I smiled widely at how adorable he was. "We should get going, the others are probably wondering what's happening." I reasoned.

"I'm pretty sure they know what's happening." He smirked and lifted his upper body off of me before pulling out slowly causing me to moan lightly from the friction. Jude smirked even wider as I sat up.

"Oh, shut up." I threw a pencil at him while he chuckled and dodged the pencil. "You're adorable when you smile," I said while I got dressed.

He scoffed, "I am not adorable."

"Okay." I simply agreed.

"I'm serious." He added and glared at me slightly.

I looked at him, "What? I said okay." I shrugged. "You're always so serious, Judy." I smiled and went closer to him, hugging his waist.

He bit his lips to prevent himself from pouting, "I told you not to call me that."

I laughed even harder and pulled away to finish getting dressed. "I know." I looked at him and he raised a brow, shaking his head smiling.

"Adorable," I whispered