55

"Let them introduce themselves how they want, Parker." Adrien piped in causing Parker to sigh.

"I'm Felix." Felix went next.

I'm nervous.

Why am I nervous?

These new people are intimidating.

"Y/n." I quickly introduced myself and gripped Jude's hand under the table.

"As you said, you already know me." Jude talked back.

The food appeared before us after our introductions.

"Are there any reasons you're this far down?" Elliot asked Jude while plating some food.

"None that are of your concern." Jude bit back.

Why was he so angry with them?

What did they do to make him feel this way towards them?

How do they even know each other?

"No need to start anything. Just asking a simple question." Elliot raised his hands up in surrender.

"Here's another," Parker quipped. "how is it there is a girl with you? Is she the reason you're all going down? To send her back where she belongs?" He smirked.

Jude was about to respond but I beat him to it. "And where is it I belong?" My face contorted in confusion and slight anger at what he meant.

"The kitchens of course. Where else do you think the food comes from?" He smirked as he watched my face turn into disbelief. "Oh, can't forget the whorehouse, can you? Or–" His smirk widened. "my bedroom."

At this Jude stood up and grabbed Parker –who sat in front of Jude– by the collar. "Say that one more fucking time, Parker. I dare you." Jude seethed.

My mouth opened in shock.

That's why I haven't seen any girls.

They're all in the kitchen and are being used for pleasure.

Oh my god.

Is Jude using me?

Did Malcolm use me?

Nathaniel and I technically hadn't done anything but, he wanted to and he was furious when I declined.

Was I just an object to them?

"Well, since it's a dare..." Parker trailed off teasing Jude's anger, not caring that Jude had ahold of him.

Jude growled ferociously, his eyes flashing red, his nails grew longer tearing the collar of Parker's shirt, his hands now on Parker's neck.

"Knock it off, Parker." Adrien glared and continued eating his food.

Jude did not calm down. His eyes flashed a deeper red and his long nail dug into Parker's neck.

Parker laughed egging Jude on. His laughter soon turned into coughing. Blood gushed out the wounds and blood spilled out his mouth. 

Everyone stood up and backed away in shock as blood spilled everywhere on the food.

"Jude, I see you've come back to cause a ruckus."