52

Felix huffed impatiently, crossing his arms.

"What the hell happened?" Jude walked past Felix and rushed to Malcolm and I.

"Some sort of corpse or something." Malcolm explained and passed me to Jude.

I winced in pain as my foot scraped the floor.

"What's wrong with you?" Felix walked over uncrossing his arms, directing his question to Malcolm.

"My cut's not healing." He gripped his left arm and extended it to show Felix.

While Felix examined his cut, Jude helped me sit on the floor.

I groaned in pain when my leg impacted the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'll see what I can do." Jude let my side and examined the top of my ankle. "I'm gonna lift your foot and take off your shoe, okay?" Jude looked at me with concern.

I nodded slowly, taking a deep breath readying myself for the pain. 

My hand flew over my mouth to muffle my scream as he quickly took my shoe off, a tear slipping from my eye in the process.

I let out out a shaky breath as he finally got my shoe off.

"I'm gonna wrap it now." Jude looked at me for confirmation.

"With what?" I asked confused.

We had nothing to wrap it with.

"Give me your shirt," Jude asked and extended his hand for me to place the shirt in.

"What?" I was baffled.

"Shake those thought out of your head. Just give me your shirt." He smirked and extended his hand closer to me.

I slowly took my shirt off, gave it to Jude, and brought my uninjured knee to my chest for coverage.

Jude took the shirt and tore the bottom off.

My eyes widen, "What are you doing?!" I asked in shock.

"The shirt's too big on you anyway," Jude explained and handed me the other half of the shirt.

I took the shirt from him and put it on. The shirt still covered my stomach.

"The injury should heal in a few hours." Jude sighed and wrapped the injury in the cloth.

"In that little amount of time?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm taking a guess." He chuckled and helped me stand to my feet.

"We should get going. The longer we stay here the longer it'll take."