67

"That's why I'm panicking, because what if they're in there and we can't get them out? They live their dead lives in pain forever?" Felix explained, his face scrunching in worry.

"How do you know all of that, but you don't know how to escape? I mean the person who wrote the book must have escaped, he surely would've written down how." Emrys knee shook up and down in anticipation of his answer.

"The pages were ripped out. I didn't question it. I mean, why would I? Our house was surely used before us." Felix sighed. "I should've looked. I could've helped."

"You didn't know you would need this information anyway." Malcolm comforted him.

"The houses are restored after every use." Emrys shook his head at Felix. "You wouldn't have been able to find it. I suppose we should show you to your rooms." He cocked his head to the side. "Make yourselves comfortable, you might be living here for long." Emrys stood up and motioned for us to follow.

We walked up a flight of stairs that took us to another living room with two sets of halls that led to more rooms.

"This house is larger than ours," Felix said in shock.

"Of course it is, we're superior," Parker said smugly.

"Shut up, Parker. Why is it that you followed us if you have such a strong disliking towards them?" Elliot's accent slipped through.

Parker huffed, rolling his eyes, and walked away, stuffing his hands in his pockets cooly.

"Give him a break, he's 18." Adrien looked at Elliot before halting at the beginning of the halls.

"More like 23." Elliot retorted not his way.

"That's if you count the years you've been down here." Adrien lifted a brow. "And since we don't age in hell, he's technically 18." He sighed, shrugging.

"He should have a mindset of a 23-year-old," Elliot argued.

"Anyways." Emrys interrupted their conversation. "Choose any rooms you'd like. My room is on the upper level, as well as the others" He gestured towards the two halls and the three of them left the four of us to ourselves.

Felix sighed sadly, "What did Emrys want to talk to you about?"