60

"No, I take that back." I looked at him, pointing my finger at his face. "Shove it down your throat." I huffed and looked forward, crossing my arms.

"Darling, you're only making it worse." He chuckled and stopped walking. "We're here." He turned to me smiling slightly. "The walk here was quite, how would you say it?" He feigned confusion rubbing his chin. "Ah! Respectful." He chuckled, smiling widely.

"Ughh!" I groaned. "Get over it!" I huffed once more and he opened the door.

Emrys and Jude looked over, "You guys took your time." Emrys stated.

"You can blame that on Y/n here. She was having such a respectable time." Elliot smirked slightly.

"Oh, were you?" Emrys blinked a few times knowing what Elliot's respect meant. "Was your time respectable?" He turned to Elliot.

"Eh." He made a small noise and frowned, tilting his head, causing my mouth to gape.

I scoffed. "What a lie! He was having the time of his life tricking me." I glared at Elliot who smiled, crossing his arms.

"What's happening here? How is your walk respectable?" Jude spoke up confused, making me look at him, alarmed.

"Y/n here, sai–" Elliot started, looking at Jude tauntingly.

"No! The walk here was anything but respectable. For a matter of fact, let's get on with why I was called here." I nodded and looked at Jude and Emrys.

Emrys nodded slowly to Elliot and Elliot left the room.

"He's not going to tell," Jude announced suddenly.

"What?" I said confused.

"That you're an angel." Jude disclosed.

My mouth opened in shock and I looked at him in betrayal. "You told him?" My voice laced with sadness.

"No, I–" Jude started to defend himself.

"W-why–" I looked at the floor, not wanting to look at Jude. "You want something to happen to me? Do you want me to die?" My hands curled themselves into fists.

How could he betray me? I thought he cared for me? I guess he really was just using me. 

I want him to hurt as much as I am, for his heart to break just like mine is.

"I slept with Malcolm."