70

Jude shook me awake and I hurriedly got dressed.

We walked side by side to the dining hall. I rubbed my eyes, yawning before we entered. Everyone was seated already.

I sat beside Jude and Felix, and Elliot sat in front of me with Adrien and Parker at his sides.

"Now that we are all here. We shall feast!" Emrys laughed and food filled up the table.

I put some food on my plate contemplating what Parker had said yesterday. Are all the women really making this food? Why is it the women have to do it? We have as much potential as men do. We can carry out missions or tasks or whatever Satan assigns us to. Women in hell are slaves to men.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been staring at your plate for the past few minutes." Felix nudged me, concerningly.

"I'm okay, just lost in some thoughts." I smiled appreciatively and ate my food.

The rest of breakfast was silent. The sound of food being chewed and utensils hitting the plate.

Once breakfast was over, Emrys and I head to his office, while Jude and the others stayed behind.

"What did you want to talk about?" I looked Emrys straight in the eyes, then averted them nervously.

"I know you doubt my trust." Emrys started, which caused me to look back at him, confused as to how he would know what I thought. He smacked his lips before continuing. "I can read minds, I can put thoughts into your head, and I can talk to you in your head. Don't worry, none of them are harmful, but you should know you can trust me."

"Why should I trust you? I barely know you and aren't you dangerous?" I hesitated to say.

"Aren't we all dangerous? We are in hell after all." He laughed by himself but stopped, clearing his throat, when he realized I wasn't laughing with him. "Few know of my origins." He gave me a serious look. "And I'll let you be one of them." He paused before answering. "I'm a fallen angel."

A/N:

Hello readers,

Sorry for the slow updates this week. I've been having doubts about rewriting this story. I know for a fact this story needs major editing, but I was thinking about rewriting the whole thing –the same plot of course– with 3rd persons POV so I can easily switch perspectives if I wanted and make it like a real story instead of a Y/n story. I've seen some comments about how unrealistic it is and I agree because I'm still practicing writing and this is Wattpad, so you can't really expect professional writing from writers. I appreciate all of your comments and I'll try my best to update whenever I can. I love you all!❤️

~Author