68

What do I say?

Lying to Malcolm and Felix is not going to help our situation. But if I told them, they'd understand why Ren and Nathaniel were taken.

"Maybe we should rest before talking out the situation." Malcolm intervened, stepping forward.

Did he know?

"What? No–" Felix's eyes darted between all of us.

"Yes, we should. I'm sure we're all tired." Jude interrupted and started walking down the right hall, pushing me in front of him. "You'll be sleeping with me." He whispered by my ear, reaching towards the door handle looking back at Malcolm and Felix before walking inside.

I walked in slowly examining the large room before sitting on the edge of the bed. "I have to tell them." I looked to the floor, closing my eyes.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. They can't force anything out of you." Jude searched the drawers pulling clothes out and throwing some in my lap causing me to look at him.

"I know but, I feel horrible by keeping this from them. They should know I was the reason for Ren and Nathaniel's disappearance.

Nathaniel, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I had liked him the moment I arrived at their house, but now? Things have changed, for better or worse. I have fallen for Jude, however, the cost of my existence here, Ren and Nathaniel.

I miss having someone to gossip with. Without Ren, Felix is miserable. We all are. I can only hope that God gets my prayers and sets them free from their torture.

"I told you, it's my fault too." He said, snapping me out of my daze. "Shower and change, I'll wait." He insisted and sat on the bed as I got up walking to the bathroom.

"How long do you think we'll be here?" I asked curiously, turning around to face him.

"Two months to a year," Jude answered shortly.

"How do you know them?" I questioned and he looked at me with his brow raised. "Emrys, Elliot, Adrien, and Parker." I clarified. "How do you know them?"

"Questions later, go take a shower." He looked at me blankly before I turned around and walked into the bathroom.