92

"Emrys!" I tugged against Jude's hold, banging on the closed wall.

"Stop it, let's go." Jude continued to pull me away.

"We can't leave him back there! Who knows what they'll do to him!" I turned to him, protesting.

"They won't touch him, they were only threatening us because we wouldn't let Emrys leave with them. They wouldn't hurt him." He assured. "Besides, Emrys is still in charge of them." He loosened his grip on my arm. 

"No, let go." I continued to tug. "We can't leave him!"

"How do you plan to get him back?" Jude's jaw clenched. "The wall is closed. We have to go before it reopens and something or someone other than Emrys comes out." He let go of my hand frustratedly.

I stared at the wall one more time–not hearing anything from the other side–before begrudgingly turning around and walking behind Jude and Felix.

There were no more trees, only stray leaves that blew through the open wall.

"You should be more concerned," I caught up to Jude, not wanting to fall behind again. "Emrys is your friend."

"I never said I wasn't."

"You never say a lot of things." I pursed my lips.

"Emrys can take care of himself. He holds more power over the two than you think." Jude ignored my smart comment.

I inhaled shakily trying to calm myself. We continued to walk in silence, a slight whistle from the breeze was all that was heard besides our heavy footsteps crushing the soil beneath us. I was solemn. You could clearly tell I was, a frown etched on my face since Emrys departure, however, Jude nor Felix cared to comfort me. I could feel Jude's stole glances towards me, my heart would have a dull effect once feeling them.

"I can't believe I'm saying this." Felix stopped walking, turning around to face us. "But, do you think he's right?"

We stopped walking once we reached two-arm distances from Felix. "What do you mean?" A frown still on my face as I asked–Jude glancing at me when I spoke.

"Elliot." He informed. "Do you think we're idiots?"

"Yes," Jude answered immediately causing Felixs' expression to fall. I turned to Jude with a look of disbelief and smacked his arm with the back of my hand.

"No," I reanswered looking back at Felix. "I don't think we're idiots for wanting to save our friends even when we're putting ourselves in danger." Jude rubbed his arm where I hit him.

"Oh my Satan," Felix cursed. "we are idiots!" He began to tear up, pacing. "Fuck! Ren," His hands flew to his head, grabbing at his hair, falling to the floor breathing heavily. "Wh-" He gasped.

"Felix!" I ran towards him. "Breathe, Felix." I rubbed his back as his hands clutched the front of his shirt as if it was constricting him.

"What's happening?" Jude took a step forward, staring at us confused.

"He's having a panic attack. It's too much for him to handle." I explained without looking at him, keeping my attention on Felix. His chest slowed as he finally inhaled deeply.

He broke down in my arms, finally allowing himself to receive the comfort he was longing for although it was me and not Ren.

I blinked away my tears as he sobbed–Jude watching us. He huddled into a ball, his head in my chest, murmuring words I couldn't decipher.

"I guess we'll rest again." Jude groaned as he sat down.

"What's wrong with you?" I was noticeably angry. "Can't you see we're all struggling to–"