18

Hiko's pov

The fight went on until the sun rose and we still hadn't done anything of use. All of us were beyond exhausted when the illusion finally disappeared and three shinobi from Amegakure were revealed.

"I know you, you're the one that cut me on the shoulder, that really messed me up you know. No matter, now I can finally pay you back with interest." One of them said to sasuke.

"Well well, now who's the cornered rat." Sasuke said.

"Worked like a charm." Sakura said.

"Don't go getting cocky, it's not over yet." I said.

It was then that we revealed that the people they had cornered were clones.

"Confused? Sorry but it was the only way to get you guys to come out of hiding." Naruto said. "The shadow clones were only the first part of it, my trick was coming up with clones for the rest of my squad."

"While our doubles did all the fighting and took the beating we were safe and sound waiting. What do you think guys? I think Hiko's little plan worked." Sasuke said. "Naruto, take a break, you've used up too much of your chakra. Don't worry, I've got them."

Naruto ignored him and jumped forwards, punching one of them and knocking him into the other two.

"After all the work I've done there's no way I'm gonna stand back and let you guys have all the fun." Naruto said.

"Not bad but this isn't over, we're still feeling lucky." One of them said. "Besides, times running out for all of us so we'll just have to take the gloves off and show you our ninjutsu."

"You're the ones that were wasting our time, so good of you to decide to finally do something." I said. "We could have finished this yesterday if you three weren't pains in the ass."

Suddenly a bunch of clones appeared.

"Shadow clones?" Naruto said.

"Those are real clones this time, don't waste your strength bonehead, let them make the first move." Sasuke said.

"I'd these are clones then the real ones are in there with 'em all I have to do is smash through them until I find the ones that squeal." Naruto said.

"No! Don't be an idiot, listen to me!" Sasuke said.

"Get off my back wiil ya, stay out of it, I can handle this." Naruto said.

"Naruto, no! Come back!" Sakura called after him as he charged at the gathering of clones.

"He never listens, I don't know you haven't realised that yet." I said.

Kabuto sighed before going after him.

"Could it be that they're all clones or even Genjutsu." Sakura said.

"It's highly likely, yes." I said.

Suddenly Sasuke let out a groan of pain and collapsed to the ground.

"Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed.

Both of us went to his side to see if we could help him.