56

Hiko's pov

Luckily or unluckily we didn't have to searching for Naruto as only moments after a huge explosion Naruto came flying towards us. His fight with Orochimaru must have been intense.

Naruto didn't look like Naruto anymore, he looked like a monster. He was half way to becoming the nine tales at this point.

"Naruto!" Sakura called.

I clenched my fists so tight my knuckles turned white as I looked at the creature my brother had turned into. The huge sword that was stabbing into Naruto's abdomen pushed further into him but Naruto grabbed it and tossed it aside.

I jumped to avoid getting decapitated as the sword swung towards me.

"This isn't so much a battle between ninja anymore, this is some kind of epic battle between two monsters." Kabuto said.

The sword retracted back to wherever it came from and Naruto roared. The sound was like that of a vicious animal.

"I can't believe he'd go this far, becoming that just to save Sasuke." Kabuto said. "Now the boy is gone and only the monster remains. What a pitiful child."

When I looked to Sakura I saw that she was crying. I myself felt my eyes tearing up.

"The day Sasuke left he turned Naruto into this. He might have been a jinchuriki long before then but the monster wasn't like this until Sasuke was gone. He destroyed his life." I said, my clenched fists begining to shake. "And I hate him for that."

"I'm sorry." Sakura choked out and I just shook my head.

"Let's just restrain him before we loose him completely." I said as I wiped my eyes.

Sakura, still sobbing, began running towards the monster that had taken over my brother's body.

"Sakura, come back!" Yamato yelled. "You gave to stay away from him!"

"Sakura don't! He'll hurt you!" I yelled. "It'll break him to know he's hurt you!"

"Naruto! Naruto stop! It's okay, I can rescue Sasuke! I'm begging you, stop this right now! Please! Naruto! Please stop!"  Sakura yelled.

"Sakura!" I yelled as I dropped to my knees again to create more adamantine sealing chains.

I was too late unfortunately and Naruto hit Sakura with one of his tails. After Sakura was knocked away wood rose up from the ground and began restraining the beast. My chakra chains began wrapping around the wood, creating an extra restraint and helping keep Naruto back.

Kabuto began approaching the two and Yamato quickly restrained him with some more wood.

"Don't hurt them." Yamato said.

"You misunderstand. I no longer intend to hurt any of you, in fact, it's quite the opposite." Kabuto said.

"What are you saying?" Yamato said as chakra began leaving Kabuto's hand and healing Sakura's arm.

"I'm saying that you and I share a common enemy. The Akatsuki are in the way and if we let you live then I hoping you can get rid of at least one more Akatsuki enemy for us. So there you have it." Kabuto explained.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend, huh?" I said.

Naruto continued struggling against the restraints and the wood began cracking and breaking away.

"Okay, I've helped you. In exchange get as many Akatsuki as you can. As for that teammate of yours over there, well, I trust I can handle him." Kabuto said.

Kabuto then disappeared as Naruto broke out of most of the wood. I tightened the chains around Naruto, keeping him in place with quite a bit of difficulty. Yamato then rushed forwards, making hand signs.

"Hokage style: elder jutsu, tenth edict on enlightenment." Yamato said before pressing a hand to Naruto's chest.

Green light came from Naruto's chest and a string of chakra connected Naruto and Yamato. Yamato jumped back and pressed his palm to the ground. 10 spiked wooden pillars emerged from the ground and I released the chakra chains huffing to catch my breath. The nine tales chakra began slowly receding, revealing naruto injured underneath.

Naruto screamed in agony as the chakra was pulled from him. Once the chakra was gone Naruto collapsed to his knees.

"It's finally over." Yamato said as the wooden pillars disappeared.

"Naruto!" I exclaimed as I hurried over to him, Sakura doing the same.

I pulled Naruto to lay in a more comfortable position, his head resting in my lap. Sakura got straight to work healing him and Yamato sat watching us.

"Will he be okay?" I asked Sakura.

"Yeah." Sakura replied.