86

Hiko's pov

Everyone left to deal with Madara, leaving Dad and Kakashi~Sensei to deal with the fake one. I smiled as sand swirld around me, picking me up and taking me to Gaara.

"Are you okay?" Gaara asked as his sand placed me down on the sand cloud with Gaara.

"I'm fine, do we have a plan? The real Madara is gonna pose a problem." I said.

"Yes, we have a plan." Gaara said and I nodded before taking one of his hands in mine.

"Let's do this then." I said.

Gaara, the tailed beasts and I all made our way over to join the battle. As soon as we got within range of Madara he lunged for us.

"Shukaku, get ready!" Gaara said as he controlled the sand to raise up around us.

"Alright, let's go wild! Wind style: sand bomb salvo." Shukaku said.

The wind jutsu threw Madara back and the floating sand got thrown back too, straight into Madara.

"Nice jutsu, but still, it lacks in finishing power." Madara said as he shot towards us again.

Gaara used another jutsu which caused Madara to freeze.

"So this jutsu embeds sand and then uses it to inhibit movement." Madara said.

The tailed beasts began attacking too, punching, kicking and headbutting Madara.

"Alright Shukaku." Gaara said.

Shukaku began enveloping Madara in sand, creating a giant pyramid.

"It's a mausoleum seal that uses my body's sand and curse mark pattern. He'll never take another breath of fresh air again!" Shukaku said with a laugh.

"Gaara, he's still infusing his chakra even inside that pyramid." I warned.

A huge blue person like mass of chakra emerged from the sand, Madara in the middle of it. It pulled itself from the sand and then made some space between us.

"Susanoo." Gaara muttered.

Naruto attacked Madara in Nine tails form and all the other tailed beasts followed his lead, charging the man. Madara came out of it minus an arm but a Zetsu arrived and gave him a new one. Things were looking grim.

Madara used a summoning jutsu and a huge statue like thing resembling the ten tails appeared. Suddenly an attack came seemingly from nowhere, knocking all of the tailed beasts to the ground. I fell from the sand cloud due to the force but Gaara and I's conjoined hands stopped me from plummeting to the ground. Gaara pulled me back up, holding me to him once I was back on the sand.

"What the hell was that? I didn't even sense it coming." I said.

"Somethings coming!" Gaara warned.

Big purple chains shot out from the statue like thing, wrapping around all of the tailed beasts' necks.

Madara began trying to pull in Shukaku and Gaara created hand's of sand to hold onto the chain to stop it. I knelt down, allowing chains to push through my back and shoot out to wrap around Shukaku. I began trying to pull Shukaku backwards to stop Madara from getting him.