64

Hiko's pov

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I was wrapped in blankets and was set up in some kind of sleeping bag.

"What's all the noise?" I asked, sitting up and coughing slightly.

"Sorry Hiko, Lee." Tenten said exasperated.

"When did you... what happened?" I asked.

"You got caught in a genjutsu and drowned yourself." Kiba said.

"The 3 tails was found so the mission is to seal it away and stop Orochimaru getting it." Sakura explained. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, a bit wheezy." I replied before coughing again.

Sakura came over and crouched beside me, using medical ninjutsu to examine me.

"Don't worry by the way, I changed you." Sakura said as she examined me.

That was when I noticed I was wearing nothing but Naruto's jacket which was fully zipped up and a pair trousers that weren't mine.

"I would have just put you in your own clothes but you would have froze to death. Kakashi~Sensei said I could take anything I needed from his bag so I borrowed some of his clothes and Naruto offered up his jacket." Sakura explained. "Shizune, can you look at this for a second?!"

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

Sakura didn't reply as Shizune came over to examine me.

"Aspiration Pneumonia." Shizune said.

"I thought so." Sakura said. "You're not fit to be taking part in this mission anymore Hiko."

"I feel fine Sakura, let me finish the mission and then I promise I'll do whatever treatment you guys want." I said. "If it's a tailed beast then my sealing chains will be perfect for this."

Sakura and Shizune looked at one another for a moment before Shizune nodded.

"It's not too severe and we are forming a sealing team..." Shizune trailed off. "Alright, you're allowed to help but as soon as we get back you're going to the hospital."

I nodded in agreement before sniffling a cough.

"I'll go get changed." I said.

Time skip

The new mission was well under way, the two fighting teams were deployed and our sealing team was ready to go. The team was Sakura, Ino, Shizune and I. We were gathered around a scroll on the floor with the jutsu inside.

"Alright then, we shall proceed with the four corner sealing barrier. First we locate the three tails and then we proceed with the sealing jutsu. I've already shown you the hand signs, ready?" Shizune said. "Four corner sealing barrier: search."

We all performed hand signs and bit our fingers before placing them on the scroll. The jutsu formula connected our four hands and we looked to Shizune for instructions.

"Okay, quickly go right into the sealing jutsu." Shizune said.

The four of us got to our feet slowly pulling the barrier up with us. The jutsu was harder than I thought.