95

Hiko's pov

After the war ended and the funerals were held things slowly began to go back to normal. Of course things were a little difficult especially when dealing with Naruto having lost an arm, I was gonna kill him when I found out. Another major change was the leadership, Kakashi~Sensei had been chosen as the sixth Hokage.

"You wanted to see us Kakashi~Sensei?" I asked as I entered the hokage's office with Shikamaru.

"Yes, it's about my new position as Hokage." Kakashi~Sensei said.

"Want us to help stage your death so you don't have to do paperwork?" I asked jokingly.

"Honestly, you're special." Shikamaru said with a smile as he shook his head. "What's up?"

"As I'm sure you two are aware a Hokage can have up to three advisors." Kakashi~Sensei began. "I want you two to be my advisors."

"Are you sure?" I asked surprised.

"What a drag, that's a lot of work." Shikamaru said.

"There's no other people I would want. You two are the brightest minds of your generation and I feel that you two will want to be used to this position for when Naruto eventually takes over." Kakashi~Sensei said.

Shikamaru and I looked at eachother and then nodded.

"Thank you Kakashi~Sensei." Shikamaru said.

"It's an honour." I said.

"We'll do our best." We said in sync and Kakashi~Sensei smiled at us through his mask.

"I know you will." Kakashi~Sensei said.

Time skip

After that discussion I decided to go and find Naruto, God only knows what he'd be up to. When I found him he was with a group from the cloud as well as Gaara and his siblings.

"Gaara!" I cheered, launching myself forwards to hug him.

"Hiko, I was going to come find you." Gaara said.

"Aww, such a cute couple." Konkuro teased.

"Wait a minute! That's right! I was supposed to have a word with you Gaara! How could you date my sister!? That's so uncool of you, ya know!" Naruto exclaimed. "I mean, I know she's pretty and all but come on man, she's my sister! Of all the people why my sister!?"

Gaara looked lost on what to do and all the rest of us just laughed. It was rather funny to see the Kazekage get yelled at by a genin about his love life. Naruto just keep shouting about it, going on a long rant. Noticing that the yelling was begining to make Gaara look a bit worried I decided to step in, placing a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

Naruto stopped and looked at me for a moment and I smiled at him. He took a deep breath and calmed down before speaking.

"Are you happy?" Naruto asked.

"Very." I replied.

"Alright, I'll allow it. But if you hurt her in anyway way I'll kill you!" Naruto said.

"Oh don't worry, I'd kill him first." Temari said.

"I would never hurt her." Gaara said. "Thank you Naruto."

"You say that like you needed his permission, wether he allowed it or not wouldn't change anything." I said.

"What!? You wouldn't care about your big brother's opinion!? I'm supposed to be looking out for you, ya know!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You're older by two minutes, Jeez. Also, I care about your oppion but I've learned not to let opinions dictate how I live. I love him regardless of what your opinion is." I said.

"Good, that means Gaara's taken care of as well." Konkuro said with a soft smile.

"You doubted her?" Temari said seemingly shocked before whacking Konkuro on the back of the head.

"Am I going to get an introduction?" The Raikage asked.

"Right, this is my twin sister Hiko." Naruto said.

"Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you Lord Raikage." I said.

"The Kazekage's got a girl so good, but it's put my man Naruto in a mood! Yeah!" B said.

"Hey! Not cool!" Naruto exclaimed.

"This is getting too weird for me. I'm gonna go buy groceries like I was supposed to. I'll come find you later if you're not busy." I said, directing the last bit at Gaara. "Bye everyone, have fun."

Before I could leave sand swirled around me, presenting me with a rose made of sand. I smiled at it and Gaara smiled at me.

"The Kazekage is good with women, if I tried that they'd have me swimming." B said.

I just laughed, Killer B was just a little crazy.

"Thanks Gaara, it's beautiful." I said before leaving to go do my chores.