50

Hiko's pov

As I was dodging my clone I bit my thumb so it would bleed before weaving hand signs and placing my hand on the water.

"Summoning jutsu!" I said.

The clone didn't have a contract so she couldn't summon, even if she could I had already called all of the Ninja hounds to me, there was no one left to summon.

"Hello pup." Akino said.

"Hey guys, sorry to call you back again so soon but I'm between a rock and a hard place." I said before flipping backwards to avoid my clone.

"No problem, we've had plenty of time to rest." Pakkun said.

"Clone gone wrong?" Akino asked.

"Barrier jutsu trap, the Akatsuki set them." I replied as I jumped to avoid my legs being swept out from under me. "Unfortunately she has all of my jutsu and skills. You guys were the only advantage I have over her that I could think of."

"Leave it to us." Akino said.

"You heard her, let's pin it down." Pakkun said.

"Thanks." I said, swinging another punch fror the clone.

The dogs all surrounded myself and my clone while we fought and as soon as there was an opening they pounced.  The eight dogs grabbed my clones arms and legs and held her in place for me. I grabbed a rope from my bag to tie her up when there was the sound of an explosion and a massive shock wave through the water. The huge waves knocked all of the dogs away from my clone, releasing her.

I glanced behind me and saw that half of the cliff and cave had been destroyed, likely Sakura's doing.

"What now?" Akino asked.

"Dodge." I said.

"Water style: water hail." My clone said.

"Wind release: Wind cutter!" I said, creating several blades of wind to cut the water hail from my clone.

Thankfully I managed to destroy all of the water bullets before they hit anyone. The cost of protecting the dogs however was more chakra, chakra I didn't really have to spare.

"You're almost out of chakra pup." Akino said.

"I know." I replied panting. "Do you guys have any ideas?"

"Ninken ninja art: hound clone." Pakkun said, creating about twenty clones of himself.

The dogs as well as the clones all charged at my clone, biting at her and knocking her back. I dropped myself down onto one knee for a bit of stability as I concentrated on my next attack. This would be the last jutsu I could preform before I'd be completely drained.

This jutsu was a technique unique to the uzumaki clan, I had learned it when I visited the eddy village while naruto was away. It was completely different to what I was used to but it was my last chance to beat myself. The adamantine sealing chains.

The chains of chakra left my body slowly as I struggled to force them out. I hadn't really mastered the jutsu yet but in the right circumstances I could do it. Once the chains were out of my body they shot forwards at an uncontrollable speed. They shot right through my clones left leg, left shoulder and the center of their chest, pinning her to the tree behind her.