85

Hiko's pov

I hurried across the battlefield to see where Gaara was.

"Gaara!" I called as I rushed towards him.

"Hiko, are you alr-" I cut Gaara off as I leapt forwards, my arms landing on his shoulders and lips connecting with his.

It took a moment for Gaara to respond, his arms slowly wrapping around me as our lips moved in sync. When I pulled away Gaara rested his forehead against mine, a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Next time tell me you love me without including it in a war speech. Its kind of hard to return your feelings if I can't talk to you." I said.

"Sorry, the idea of just talking to you was scarier than putting it in a speech." Gaara said making me laugh.

"You're an idiot." I said with a smile.

Gaara just hugged me closer to him, the smile on his lips growing. I had never seen him show so much emotion before.

"Stay close, let me protect you." Gaara said.

"I can't, my brother needs me to protect him right now. He needs all of us." I said before pulling away him.

"Then at least fight by my side." Gaara said and I nodded. "Come on!"

Everyone charged for the tree, destroying branches as they passed. The aim was to take down the tree by whatever means possible. Gaara was using his sand to block the tree from grabbing people while I was using wind blades to cut off branch after branch. Every time I jumped down from a branch to head to the next one sand would appear at my feet to keep me from falling and stop me from getting my chakra drained by the tree.

I had a sudden feeling, like Naruto was calling for me, like he needed me. I chopped off another branch before glancing over my shoulder at Gaara.

"Naruto needs me, I'm going to go on ahead." I said.

"Be careful." Gaara said.

His sand lowered me to the ground and I took off towards where I could sense Naruto and Sasuke. I saw the others all running to Naruto's side as well, it seems he had called on all of us.

Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Tenten, Lee and myself all jumped down to Naruto and Sasuke. Each one of us landed in one of the nine tails' tails. Yellow clocks of nine tails chakra appeared on our bodies.

"I'm giving a rasengan to each of you, use them to blast through and wreck his shield." Naruto said.

"Can I really do this?" Lee asked as the rasengans began forming infront of us.

"You can." Naruto replied.

We all burst forward from the nine tails with our rasengans. We hit our target, destroying the shield for Naruto and Sasuke. Once it was gone the two of them successfully landed a hit on the fake Madara.

The yellow cloaks disappeared and reverted back to the normal chakra cloak. Naruto, Gaara and Killer B then began trying to pull huge masses of chakra from the fake Madara.

We all jumped up ontop of the chakra masses and began helping to pull it away from the fake Madara.

"Naruto, you're the one that asked us to lend a hand so we'll help out 'till the very end." Kiba said.

"You guys!" Naruto said excitedly.

"And that isn't all." Shikamaru said before the whole shinobi forces jumped down from the main battlefield.

"Everyone grab onto my chakra." Dad said as he grabbed on to the mass of chakra and sent out many different ropes of chakra for the allied forces to grab.

"Alright, on my mark everybody pull as hard as you can." Naruto said. "Now pull!"

We all pulled as hard as we could and managed to free all of the chakra. The chakra then took the form of all the tailed beasts. The fake Madara was defeated, it was only the real left for us to deal with.