93

Hiko's pov

We were summoned back to the normal world by the sage of six paths himself. He had some help from all the previous Kage

"Welcome back home, Naruto, Hiko." Dad said.

"Dad you- you..." Naruto trailed off.

"You're back in your world via a summoning done by all the previous 5 kage together. I called on all of the historical 5 kage from the afterword to help. Naruto, Sasuke and the rest of you too, you all did excellent work in saving the world." Six paths said.

"Hey! Kurama! We're you lonely being separated from me like that!? I sure did miss you!" Naruto exclaimed as he hurried over to the nine tails.

"Quit yelling so loudly! I wasn't lonely! You have half of me inside you, remember?!" Nine tails said.

"I'm so sorry you have to put up with him." I said.

"Just look at Kurama all embarrassed and flustered although this too is exactly what I had envisioned. That there would one day be a shinobi that could move even the tailed beasts to cooperate." Six paths said.

Kakashi~Sensei suddenly stumbled back and I caught him.

"Kakashi~Sensei, your eyes." Sakura said.

"Yeah, Kakashi of the sharingan is no more." Kakashi~Sensei said.

"You shouldn't need it anymore anyway, I have a feeling that things are going to become quite peaceful after this is over." I said.

While we were talking Madara and Hashirama were saying their last goodbyes to one another.

"Now is the moment, I'll release the jutsu, freeing the five kage and the reanimated shinobi." Six paths said.

I immediately turned to my dad, passing Kakashi~Sensei off to lean on Sakura. I ran towards him, leaping forwards and hugging him tightly. It was my last chance after all. I heard Naruto rushing over too, also wanting to say goodbye.

"Dad, i-" Naruto was cut off.

"Oh that's right, there's something I've been meaning to tell you two." Dad said as I pulled away from him. "Happy birthday Naruto, Happy birthday Hiko. You've really become a splendid young man Naruto and Hiko, youre a beautifulyoung woman now."

"Thank you." Naruto said.

"We are in existence outside of the rules so we can't just stay in this world forever. This is goodbye. I promise you two that I'll tell Kushina everything." Dad said.

"Tell her not to worry, Hiko makes sure we're eating properly, lots of different stuff, I'm we're picky. Like I'll eat tonkatsu ramen, miso ramen and sometimes I'll even have Hiko's cooking too! I bathe almost everyday and go into the leaf hotsprings once in a while although everyone always tells me that my baths are only lightning quick dips. Let's see, what else? What else? We've managed to make a whole lot of friends and they're all really good guys, Hiko and I are even close now. And we'll, I was pretty awful at school to tell you the truth, Hiko did a bit better when she wasn't sleeping through it. I never got depressed about it though, I had more confidence than anyone else. Of course we always obeyed Lord third and Kakashi~Sensei too, I mean I totally respect them both, they're right here so you can ask them yourself. Oh! And those three  prohibitions of the shinobi, I learned a lot about them when I was with pervy sage. He was hopeless when it came to them, though he was an awesome sanin and I respect him the most, I do. I just turned 17 today so I don't know much about alcohol or girls yet. I know that mum said that I should find someone just like her but I don't know, that's just kind of... uh- anyway! Not everything mum told us went well but we always tried to do the very best that we could, ya know! I've got dreams too, I'm going to be an even greater hokage than you dad, I sweat I will. Tell mum, when you see her over there, that she doesn't have to worry about us even a bit. Tell her im doing my best." Naruto said as he began to cry and Dad began to disappear.

"I guess my talkative brother said it all." I said, also tearing up. "All I can really add is that I'll watch over him and that I love you both."

"We love you too, I'll make sure to tell her everything." Dad said before disappearing for good.

I hugged Naruto, burying my face in his chest. I didn't want to do anymore crying today but I just couldn't help myself. I met my dad and now he was gone. My dream, to know my parents, was finally complete.