13

Hiko's pov

We were at gate 12, and I was keeping a hold of the heaven scroll.

"Believe it! I dare you to bring it on ninja! I'll just send it right back! Twice as hard!" Naruto said.

"Lets just get this over with." I said.

"Well alright! Here we go guys!" Naruto cheered as the gate opened and the four of us entered the forest.

The four of us just walked for a few minutes before we heard a scream.

"That sounded like someone screaming." Sakura said. "I don't like this place."

"Oh come on, its nothing to be scared of, its gonna be a piece of cake." Naruto said. "Excuse me a second,I really gotta, you know."

Naruto moved towards a bush but Sakura whacked him in the head.

"Yeah right! Get outta here! What is this, a kennel!? Not in front of me you don't!" Sakura yelled.

"Can you keep it down, you'll attract the whole forest to us with how loud you're being." I said.

Time skip

"Aww man, that was a lot, I wrote my whole name." 'Naruto' said after coming back from using the bathroom.

"You're such a pig sometimes, you know that?" Sakura said before Sasuke punched him sending him flying back into a tree.

"Sasuke, it wasn't that bad, don't you think you're going a little overboard?" Sakura said.

"Yeah, what the heck was that all about?" 'Naruto' asked as Sasuke tried to kick him.

"Who are you?" I asked as Sasuke kicked him across the ground.

"You better watch out Sakura, I think they've gone crazy." 'Naruto' said.

"Hiko, he's your brother." Sakura said.

"Sakura, do you remember what I told you in the land of waves?" I asked.

"No, what did you say?" Sakura asked.

"I told you I was sensitive to chakra." I said.

"So?" Sakura asked.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing the privileged Sakura." I replied. "This guy's chakra is different to Naruto's."

"That doesn't explain what Sasuke's doing." Sakura said as she gestured to the ongoing fight.

"Talk, what have you done with Naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"What do you mean? I am Naruto." 'Naruto' said.

"Then where's the cut on your cheek?" Sasuke asked. "I guess you didn't know that the real Naruto got a cut on his cheek before this test. You also have your shuriken holster on your left leg, not your right."

"My brother is right handed so that would never work. You also made the assumption that he could spell his own name which I doubt he can do." I said.

"Your transformation skills are worse than Naruto's, tell me who you are!" Sasuke said before they transformed back into themself.

By his headband I could tell he was from Amegakure.

"Alright, you got me, so what? I'm still gonna take your scroll, now hand it over, or else." He said. "So, which one of you has it? Fine then, I guess I'll just have to take you all out."

He charged at us and Sasuke used a fire style technique but he missed. I made some shadow clones who all engaged in hand to hand combat with him but were all quickly taken out. Sasuke and the ninja both clashed kunai before jumping away from one another. He knock Sasuke away with a paper bomb and then the real Naruto showed up. The two boys quickly took him down and sent him running.

"We need to come up with a plan, that just proved that we can't trust appearances." Sasuke said as the four of us took a seat together. "We need to come up with a way of knowing that each of us is who we say we are and not some imposter using a transformation jutsu."

"He's right, I can tell who's real because of their chakra signatures but you three can't do that." I said.

"Alright, so what are we gonna do?" Sakura asked.

"We need a password." Sasuke said.

"What kind of password?" Naruto asked.

"Something known only to the four of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it No matter what." Sasuke said.

"What about this? When does a ninja strike? The answer is, A ninja waits until the time is right, When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Good enough?" I said.

"I got it." Sakura said.

"Do you have one that's a little shorter?" Naruto asked.

"*sigh* Sometimes you make me wish I could go to sleep and never wake up." I said.

"I just thought it was gonna be a password not a pass speech." Naruto said.

"Alright then, i'll take the scroll." Sasuke said.

I took the scroll from inside my jacket and passed it over to Sasuke.

"Wait a minute Sasuke I- ugh, what was that?" Naruto asked.

"Get ready, someone's there." I said.

Suddenly a huge powerful that of wind came shooting towards us. I had to figure my chakra to my feet to keep from blowing away.

"What is it now?" Sasuke asked.

I let out a scream as i was sent flying backwards. I smacked against a tree before I finally managed to get back to my feet. Based on the chakra I could sense the closest person to me was Naruto so I set out in that direction to meet up with him. When I got to where I sensed him the only thing I could see was a giant snake.

"Oh don't tell me he was swallowed." I muttered to myself. "I'm too tired to deal with this."

I jumped down onto the snake and stabbed it with a kunai. If I could figure out exactly where he was i could cut him out. Just as I went to pull my kunai out its stomach began expanding and I quickly jumped back just before it exploded revealing hundreds of narutos.

"Sorry, but you picked the wrong shinobi. I'm gonna be Hokage one day, if you think I'm gonna end up a pile of snake crap in the woods you're crazy." Naruto said.

"Hurry up would ya? We need to regroup with the others, they're fighting the enemy right now." I said.

"What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Naruto said as he began marching in the complete wrong direction.

"This way you moron." I said as I pointed in the right direction.

"Right! I knew that." Naruto said as he began walking in the right direction.