87

Hiko's pov

As soon as we reached dad he knew what he had to do. We didn't need my sealing jutsu either because dad was going to do it himself. Unfortunately this weird black thing that had been attached to the fake Madara stole the nine tails.

"No..." I muttered before my chakra chains shot out of my back and attempted to grab the black form.

"What happened? How's Naruto!?" Gaara called to us.

There was a crash behind us and I turned around to see Madara.

"Black Zetsu, you were taking too long so I thought I'd come to you." Madara said.

"I'll keep them safe while you deal with this. Please Dad, get the nine tails back for Naruto." I said.

Dad nodded before taking off to help.

"Wind style: Great wind protective wall." I said before swininging my fance, creating a wall of wind around the three of us. "Do you need any help Sakura? Can I help you?"

"Can you let me borrow some chakra? Just a little." Sakura said.

"Of course, as take as much as you need." I said, placing a hand on hers for her to take some.

"You know, you have so much chakra. Not as much as Naruto but more than most people I know." Sakura said.

"It's an Uzumaki thing, strong chakra and a strong life force." I said. "That's why Naruto will keep fighting. I know he won't just give up and die."

Time skip

Kakashi~Sensei used his Kamui to send Sakura, Naruto and I away while he fought Madara. The fake Madara, Obito, showed up not long afterwards and gave Naruto the Nine tails back. That stabilised Naruto and eventually led him to a full recovery.

"Naruto! Thank god!" I exclaimed, diving forwards to hug him. "You had me worried sick! I thought you died!"

"I'm okay Hiko, everything is fine now." Naruto said. "It's time to get going."

"I'll send you back." Obito said.

"Are you sure Naruto? You were only just healed." Sakura said.

"Sakura is right, you don't need to go right away. Take a break for a minute." I said.

"I'm sure, send me back Obito." Naruto said.

With that Obito used Kamui to send Naruto back to the real world.

Obito then said something to Sakura that I didn't hear. In a matter of seconds Sakura had grabbed a kunai and was now pointing it at Obito's Rinnegan.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"Do it, destroy my Rinnegan." Obito said.

Suddenly I sensed something coming.

"Shit! Get down!" I yelled.

I grabbed Sakura to pull her away from whatever was coming.

"Kamui!" Obitio said.

Sakura and I then appeared in the over world again, Kakashi~Sensei and Sasuke stood infront of us.

"Kakashi~Sensei, your eye." Sakura said.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked.

Sakura hurried to Kakashi~Sensei's side to heal his eyes.

"We're in serious trouble, Obito has reached his limit. He can barely move. That means that Madara will get Obito's Rinnegan." Sakura said.

"And we have no idea when they'll reappear, stay alert." Sasuke said.

"We're in the middle of a war, I'm pretty sure we're all alert already." I said.

"I see some things never change." Sasuke said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're still as sassy as ever." Sasuke said.

Sakura laughed and shook her head.

"This is the first time she's given someone an attitude in a while." Sakura said. "Other than Naruto that is."

"If you deserve it you deserve it." I said. "Anyway, I can sense Naruto, he's on his way here."

"That's good." Sakura said.

"Not necessarily." Sasuke said.

"He's not brought anyone with him as far as I can tell." I said. "I'd say it's good he's on his way back."