122

Hiko's pov

The Last person in need of waking was Naruto. Sakura placed a hand over Naruto to infuse chakra into him and break the Genjutsu.

"Naruto,Wake up. It's a dream." Sakura said.

"Oh, Sakura, what the-" Naruto mumbled.

"You're finally awake." Sakura said.

"Now that we're all up we should get going." I said.

"Yeah, we need to save Hanabi." Sakura agreed.

"Is this a trap set by the enemy?" Sai asked as we all took off again.

"Yeah. It traps intruders in a Genjutsu and shuts them away in a world of memories. It's a prison that uses memories as a cage. Good thing Sakura's here, she's resistant to Genjutsu." Shikamaru explained.

"Thank you, Sakura. I was having a nice dream of my brother. I appreciate you ripping me out of it." Sai said.

"That doesn't sound like gratitude." Shikamaru said.

"Yeah, passive aggressive much?" I said. "We all got taken out of our memories, you can't live in a genjutsu." I said.

"Another spring." Sai pointed out, pointing ahead of us.

"Can you use your Byakugan here?" Shikamaru asked.

"No, my sight is still distorted." Hinata replied.

"All right, be ready to fight." Shikamaru warned for jumping into the water.

"Roger." Sakura, Sai and I said before jumping in after him.

We swam through the spring, passing more glowing orbs. When we came out on the other side we were in some kind of cave filled with bubbles.

"This place is like some kind of bubble factory." Sai said.

"Oh, I get it." Shikamaru said to himself.

"What is it smarty?" I asked.

"These bubbles must have been made by the gatekeeper who lives in here." Shikamaru said.

"Gatekeeper?" Sai questioned.

"Naruto and Hinata should be here by now." Sakura said.

"I'll go back and grab them, Naruto is probably doing something stupid. I swear I got all the brains." I said.

"No, let's not spl-" Shikamaru was cut off by the whole cave shaking and a giant crab appearing.

"A-A crab." Sakura stuttered.

"That's the Gatekeeper." Shikamaru said.

The crab began shooting some kind of liquid thing at us.

"Scatter! And don't pop the bubbles or we'll get caught in a genjutsu again." Shikamaru ordered as we all split away from eachother to avoid the attacks.