33

Hiko's pov

Mission after mission went by and our team's relationships kept getting worse. Sasuke had landed himself back in the hospital and I had taken a well deserved nap on the hospital roof after Sakura had forced me to come and visit. Sasuke didn't want any of us to visit him but Sakura would never accept that, she was adamant that he needed us.

While lying out in the sun enjoying my peaceful slumber I was awoken by the sound of talking.

"What's so funny?" Sasuke asked.

"I'm not laughing because it's funny, I'm just siked! I know that today is the day that I finally defeat you." Naruto replied.

"What did you say?! Don't talk nonsense you inept Loser!" Sasuke spat.

"I won't be such a loser after I win today, will I!?" Naruto said.

"An idiot like you has no business acting high and mighty!" Sasuke growled.

"What's going on here?" I asked Sakura as she stepped out onto the roof.

"They're going to fight." Sakura said worriedly.

"I knew that dumbass, why? What's going on this time?" I shot back.

"What happened to the calm, controlled sasuke? Am I making you nervous?" Naruto said with a smirk. "It looks like you picked a fight with me and then got too scared to go through with it, is that it?"

"Let's just do this." Sasuke said.

"Put on your headband and we will, I'll wait." Naruto said.

"Not to worry, I don't need that thing." Sasuke said.

"Just do it, come on." Naruto growled.

"There's no reason to put it on because you won't be able to make a scratch on my forehead." Sasuke said smugly.

"That's not the point, come on, you know that putting your headband on is a testament to fighting on equal terms as a leaf shinobi." Naruto said.

"There you go acting all high and mighty again, you don't honestly believe that we're equals!" Sasuke said.

"Heck yeah I do! All this time I've never once thought I was inferior to you in any way!" Naruto argued.

"You're a complete embarrassment!" Sasuke yelled.

"Only because next to me you're embarrassed by how weak you are! Isn't that right Sasuke!" Naruto yelled back.

"Naruto!" Sasuke screamed.

"Sasuke!" Naruto screamed back.

Both of the boys swung at eachother but caught the other's fist before it could hit. Sasuke then threw a kick and Naruto caught his leg before swinging him around. Sasuke put his hands on the ground and maneuvered himself to kick Naruto away from him. Naruto swung another punch but Sasuke easily pushed him away. Sasuke then began throwing a barage of punches and Naruto brought his arms up to protect himself. Sasuks then kicked Naruto sending him flying into a hanging sheet.

Sasuke began looking for Naruto but had he struggled due to the glare from the sun. Naruto took advantage of that and kocked Sasuke to the ground with a punch.

"Don't get cocky and let your guard down!" Sasuke said as he sprung back up and punched Naruto back.

The two boys chased eachother between the hanging sheets and Sasuke kicked Naruto through the sheets. Naruto got wrapped up in the sheets and then forced back into the chain fence and then began using him as a punching bag.

"This is bad, they've normally dropped a fight by now." I said.

"I've had just about enough of this!" Naruto exclaimed before kicking Sasuke away and then flipping up onto the chain fence.

They continued exchanging taijutsu blows for a few more minutes before Naruto made a handful of clones. Naruto surrounded Sasuke however the uchiha boy's sharingan was easily able to determine which one was real and Sasuke began destroying the clones like they were nothing. Sasuke was very fluid in his movements and I would have admired his skills if he wasn't fighting with my brother.

Sasuke destroyed most of the roof top with fire in an attempt to beat my knuckleheaded brother. When the fire cleared however my brother had created a new jutsu I had never seen before and Sasuke retaliated with his chidori.

"Please stop this." Sakura muttered.

"I'll win no matter what!" Naruto exclaimed as the two of them charged eachother.

"I'm not finished with you yet!" Sasuke yelled.

"Stop it god damn it! You'll kill eachother!" I yelled as I made a hand sign. "Wind style: spinning shield of winds."

The wind style jutsu formed between the two of them, swirling with force to try and block the two attacks.

"Stop it!" Sakura screamed as she raced towards the two boys. I reached out to stop her, knowing that the attacks would rip her to shreds if they made contact. Unfortunately I missed my grasp on her and she continued her stupid run to prevent the fight.

Thank God Kakashi~sensei wasnt late this time around. He appeared in the middle of my jutsu, immediately dispelling it and grabbed both Naruto and Sasuke by the wrists. He threw them both into water tanks.

"Whaf do you two think you're doing up here? That was a little intense for just a sparring match wasn't it? What is wrong with you?" Kakashi~Sensei asked. "What were you thinking? Were you really going to kill him Sasuke? You've really got to watch this sense of superiority you have. That chidori was not the type you'd aim at a comrade from the leaf village. When are you finally going to grow up?"

Sasuke looked at Kakashi~Sensei before leaving the hospital roof.

"Are you okay Sakura?" I asked the shell shocked girl.

Sakura nodded absentmindedly, obviously not having recovered from what just happened.

"Good thinking Hiko, trying to stop them without endangering your own life. Sakura, don't recklessly run in, you could have gotten seriously hurt." Kakashi~Sensei said.

Sakura then began to cry and I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Come on, let's go." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder and began leading her away. I might hate her but we'd just had a day, we needed a break.