81

Hiko's pov

There was no time to mourn as the Ten tails' tails all shot up into the air and wooden projectiles began raining from the sky.

"Wind style: great wind protective wall!" I said, swinging my fan to create a huge barrier of wind around myself and everyone nearby.

I leaned on my fan, gasping for breath as the wooden spikes stopped falling.

"Everyobe okay?!" I called out.

"Yeah, thanks." Kiri said.

"Oh thank god, I thought I was going to die." A terrified Sand shinobi said.

"I hope that's the last of it, I don't have a jutsu to deal with that." A cloud shinobi said.

I glanced around at the sea of corpses caused by that jutsu and then glanced back at them.

"If you don't have a jutsu that can deal with that then stick by me so I can shield you. I'll use my sensory skills to try and predict the next attack. Look around for anyone who might be injured. We need to minimise casualties until we can come up with a plan of attack." I said.

"Hiko's right, if you lot listen to her you'll come out of this just fine." Kakashi~Sensei said. "I'll leave them to you, I have something I have to do now."

With that I nodded and Kakashi~Sensei took off. I closed my eyes for a moment trying to sense Naruto, Temari, Shikamaru, Choji and Sakura. It was important to me that they were all okay. I sighed in relief when I sensed them but then gasped when I sensed something else, Neji's chakra was fading fast, that's what dying people felt like.

Suddenly a two huge walls shot up from the ground, crushing the ten tails between them. The ten tails wrapped its tails protectively around the two Madaras before charging its next attack.

Luckily, at that moment, Sai and Killer B swooped in on one of Sai's birds. B dropped down, transforming into the eight tails and destroyingbthe jutsu. Eight tails then shot an attack down the ten tails' throat causing to expand with the explosion and then completely deflate.

I sensed a clone of Naruto heading our way and grinned.

"Hands out everyone, my brother Is finally ready to fulfill Shikaku's dying plan." I said.

I put my hand out and only a moment later got a high five from Naruto.

"Thanks knuckleheaded, I was starting to think you forgt." I said as nine tails chakra enveloped me.

It was so strong, almost overpowering. It bubbled aroundme, the pure chakra being incredibly hot. Naruto's clone continued giving high fives and sharing chakra with everyone.

Three of the ten tails' tails lashed out and Choji and two other Akimichi used the expansion jutsu to grab them and hold them in place. The ten tails struggled against them for a moment before it froze. Shadow possession.

"Everyone get ready, it'll be time to strike real soon." I said.

Another lot of the ten tails' tails shot out and they were blocked by a multitude of jutsu from multiple different shinobi. They responded to theses attacks by surrounding us in a cage of tails.

"Now, go." I said.

The entire shinobi alliance rushed forwards, collectively severing two tails. Narto and Lee who were near the front managed to cut the two Madaras' connection to the ten tails as well, cutting their control.

The ten tails continued its rampage, screaming and smashing the ground while the two Madaras attacked us with fire style. There wasn't enough time to perform a water style counter attack but thankfully Naruto's chakra protected everyone.

The next round of attacks came from the two Madaras and Naruto's chakra protected us again. I could tell Naruto was begining to tire out by his weakening chakra signal.

Suddenly everything began to shake and I covered my ears as a high pitched screeching sound filled the air. The ten tails' chakra was changing and the two earth walls restraining it were crumbling. The ten tails began performing some kind of jutsu, bright light enveloping it.

Tornados and showers of lightning took over the area as it began flooding. We all struggled against the wind and water trying to stay on the surface and to stay alive. Once again my brother used his chakra to protect everyone. As soon as the worst of it was over everyone's chakra cloaks disappeared.

"Naruto!" I called out in worry as I hurried towards where I could sense him.

As soon as I reached Naruto's side Madara began preparing to attack. Before he could though a group of shinobi stood infront of us, acting as a barrier between Naruto and Madara.

"Everyone, let's join together and fight as one." Hinata said.

Everyone cheered in agreement as they got ready to fight. Sakura hurried over to us as well and began healing Naruto.

"It's time for you to recover." Sakura said.

"Try and be quick about it, that thing is really starting to annoy me. I'm tired, cold and in pain yet here I am dealing with this shape-shifting pain in the ass." I said making Naruto giggle.

The ten tails was transforming again, it's jaw unhinging and a flower like form appearing from it's mouth. Another attack began forming from the flower in its mouth. The jutsu was growing bigger and bigger, almost to the size of a small village.

"How are we supposed to deal with that without Naruto's chakra?" Someone asked.

"Stay strong everyone. We can't waver after coming this far. Naruto is putting his all into doing what has to be done. The words Naruto said are clear." Sakura said.

"Yeah, he's been going out of his way just to protect Shinobi like us." Someone said.

"That's not what I mean! He's told us he considers all of us his cameras from the bottom of his heart. I'm going to fully heal Naruto now, we must each do what we can. If we're going to die anyway we might as well go down fighting!" Sakura said.