89

Hiko's pov

I was woken up by Sasuke when it was finally safe for us to fight. The susanoo disappeared from around us and the outside world was finally in view. It was a disaster to say the least. To top it all off we got free just in time to see black zetsu betray Madara

Madara screamed and streams and streams of chakra shot from the ground to surround him. Madara began swelling up, becoming something else and Naruto and Sasuke charged him. The two were grabbed by Madara, held captive by him.

Madara kept expanding and expanding to the point he looked like he'd explode before he began shrinking. When he shrunk back to a human size he was no longer Madara at all. He was a woman, someone I had never seen before.

The woman threw Naruto and Sasuke before her hair lashed out and attacked them. The two of them tried to fight back but were eventually flung backwards by her.

"Sasuke! Naruto!" Sakura exclaimed.

I leapt forward and caught my two teammates before they could crash into a boulder. Letting them hit I would only give Sakura more work.

"You two okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Sasuke replied.

I looked up and saw that the woman was slowly approaching us. Some teammates Sakura and Kakashi~Sensei were, they didn't even attempt to stop her.

"These two, they are Hagoromo and Hamura, no, rather they are Indra and Ashura." She muttered.

"What are your intentions?" Kakashi~Sensei asked the woman.

"Ninshu, no, you said Shinobi. It's futile to speak to you about that when all you do is tamper with chakra without knowing it's true meaning. This place, this land is my precious nursery and that means that I cannot let it be damaged any further. So let us put an end to all this fighting, here that is." The woman said. "I shall erase all of you here instead."

Suddenly the area around us changed, we were no longer on the front lines. Immense heat surrounded me as I began falling rapidly. There wax lava bellow us.

For the first time in my life my adamantine chains did not struggle from my back, they shot out quick and strong. One embedded itself in rock while the others shot out to grab the other falling people. Before my chains could reach him Sasuke summoned a bird that caught him and Naruto, leaving everyone else to fall to their deaths. Luckily my chains caught Sakura, Kakashi~Sensei and Obito's body just intime to avoid them being turned to ash.

"Nice one Hiko!" Naruto praised.

I couldn't really say it was a nice move, I was burning through chakra really quickly using the chains. I had never summoned four at once before and they had never been that quick either, the chains were like leeches, taking as much as they could get. If I didn't do something quickly we could all end up falling to our death anyway, I might have just prolonged the experience.

"Everyone okay down there?" I called down to them.

"Yeah, thanks Hiko." Kakashi~Sensei replied.

Before I could say anything else there was a huge blast. The walls shook, magma splashed around in waves and the force pushed me face first into the wall and held me there. I heard Sakura screaming below me and a constant tugging on my back, my chakra chains likely whipping around wildly.

Suddenly the chain keeping me up came free and I began plummeting towards the magma. Sakura and I both screamed as we began falling and I was quick to shoot out more chains to catch us again. I probably got whip lash from the abruptness of our stop and I landed upside-down panting from the amount of chakra I was using to keep us from falling to our deaths.

"Hiko!" Sakura exclaimed.

All I could think of was how to get us out of here. What jutsu could I use to put us all in a safer position.

"Hiko! Are you okay?!" Sakura yelled.

"I'm- I'm fine." I replied.

Another explosion went off and the blast once again forced me into the wall. I banged my head hard against the wall, groaning at the pain. Luckily I was using enough chains to stop us from falling again. If we got any lower Kakashi~Sensei, Sakura and Obito would probably end up being cooked.