2

Hiko's pov

I had spent all night training and ended up falling asleep at the training grounds. I had woken up to the sound of yelling.

"Hey! You're late!" Sakura and Naruto exclaimed.

"Shut up." I groaned as I tried to go back to sleep.

"But trainings about to start." Naruto said.

"Do I look like I care?" I asked.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by the arms and lifted me to my feet. I opened my eyes to glare at whoever it was only to come face to face with sasuke.

"You know, I didn't mind you at first but I officially hate you now." I said.

"Do I look like I care?" He mocked.

I just glared at him.

"Well, lets get started." Kakashi~sensei said as he placed a clock down. "Here we go, its set for noon, your assignment is to take these bells from me, that's all there is too it. If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch, you'll be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat my lunch In front of you."

"Wait a minute, there's four of us-" Sakura began.

"Great observation." I said.

"Let me finish tomato! How come there's only two bells?" Sakura asked.

"Well that way at least two of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. Those two will go back to the academy, then again, all four of you could flunk out too. You can use any weapons including shuriken, if you're not prepared to kill me you won't get the bells." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Those weapons are too dangerous sensei!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser." Naruto said.

"Class clowns are usually the weakest links, you can safely ignore them, lowest scorers, losers." Kakashi~sensei said. "You can start when I say begin."

Knowing how short tempered and impulsive Naruto is I knew this exercise was gonna start earlier than Kakashi~sensei would like. Before Kakashi~sensei had the chance to utter another word Naruto had charged at him with a kunai in hand. Before Naruto could injure him Kakashi~sensei had grabbed the hand that held the kunai and twisted it behind naruto's back to point the blade at his head.

"Don't be in such a hurry, I didn't say start yet." Kakashi~sensei said Before he released my idiotic brother. "But, you came at me with the full intention of destroying me so, how can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys. Get ready, and, start."

I immediately went to grab Naruto knowing he wouldn't hide otherwise but he jumped out of the way. So I decided it was best to ignore him for now and instead conceal myself in the trees. As I predicted Naruto stayed out in the open and challenged Kakashi~sensei to a one on one fight.

I facepalmed as I watched the two of them and prepared a few shadow clones to help him out. I watched Naruto get flung into the water as I began forming a plan.