90

Hiko's pov

Suddenly we fell and I ground in pain again as I crashed onto a cold, hard surface.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Did we shift dimensions or something?" Kakashi~Sensei asked.

"Here, let me have a look at your head." Sakura said, crouching down beside me as I retracted my chains back into my body.

"Thanks. You should focus on Obito though, he needs it more than I do." I said.

"Once you two are on your feet we should find Naruto and Sasuke." Kakashi~Sensei said.

"Yeah but where would we even look?" Sakura asked.

"I can sense them out now, give me a second." I said.

I closed my eyes and began focusing in on the familiar chakra signatures until I eventually pinpointed them.

"They're about 10 minutes away in that direction." I said, pointing off to the  left. "It seems like they're sti- what?!"

"What is it? Hiko, what's wrong?" Sakura asked.

"Sasuke just disappeared." I said.

Time skip

Once Obito was back on his feet we all took off to where Naruto was fighting. When we got there we saw Naruto caught under large formations of ice.

"Naruto!" Sakura called.

"Are you okay?! We've come to help!" I called to him.

Naruto made a shadow clone, sending it to come and talk to us.

"Do you guys no where Sasuke is?" Naruto asked. "I need him to seal away Kaguya, only the two of us have the jutsu to do it."

"You said that you suddenly stopped sensing Sasuke, right?" Obito asked.

"Yeah, one minute he was there and the next minute he wasn't." I replied.

"I suspect that he was taken to another dimension. If I resonate my Kamui the next time she connects and opens a portal to another time space then I'm positive just can enter it. If sasuke is there I can bring him back to this dimension but, I'll need an enormous amount of chakra since its not my time space. If my chakra runs out I'm done." Obito explained.

"Then I'll go with you." Naruto's clone said. "I mean, the real me isn't going to go down that quickly. I'm strong."

"Your clone chakra won't be enough." Obito said.

"I'm used to being a human battery, is my chakra any good?" I asked.

"No, there isn't enough of it." Obito said.

"Would it still be inadequate with my 100 healings chakra?" Sakura asked.

"That would give me the minimum, you two come with me." Obito said.

"Okay." Sakura said.

"I'm not going to waste time on speeches. I'm almost out of time but I just ask that you let me walk infront of you and die for you." Obito said. "We don't know if Sasuke is in that time space but we'll start by entering her lair. I promise I'll find Sasuke and get him to the real you"

"Obito, I want to thank you for helping me out. I really mean it. And for helping Sasuke." Naruto's clone said.

"No, there's no need to thank me. Just watch our foe." Obito said.

"I'll let you know when she infuses chakra again, I'll even give you some of mine for the road. That's all I can really do now so I hope it helps just a little." I said.

"So, no more masks huh?" Naruto's clone said.

"I am Kakashi's friend, your father's subordinate, an uchiha just like Sasuke and I am your senior who shared the same dream as you." Obito said. "Naruto and Sakura, was it? Keep a hand on me so that we can teleport to a different time space at any moment."

"Roger." Sakura said as all three of us placed a hand on him. As soon as I sensed her about to leave I'd give him my chakra and then pull away.

"She's caught onto us, just like I thought." Naruto's clone said as Kaguya looked at us.

"We have to assume that even if we jump into her dimension with Kamui she'll perceive us." Obito said.

Kaguya ignored us completely, shooting down towards the real Naruto. There was a huge explosion and Naruto burst forward from it, creating hundreds of clones around him. They all floated in the air like it was nothing although unlike the real Naruto they didn't have the black ball things, you could tell which one wax the real one immediately.

Kaguya sent off attacks in all directions, destroying as many clones as she could. Naruto didn't care as his clones engaged her in Taijutsu. He truly was amazing.

"Now!" I said as I sensed her chakra building and fading rapidly.

I quickly sent a decent chunk of my chakra through to obito before pulling away. I watched as the three of them disappeared after Kaguya and then turned to Kakashi~Sensei.

"What now?" I asked.

"We wait." Kakashi~Sensei replied.