63

Hiko's pov

We quickly found Kakashi~Sensei and team 8 standing opposite an enemy who appeared to have captured Hinata.

"Is everyone okay?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto was tha-" Kakashi~Sensei was cut off.

"Yeah, the collaboration ninjutsu we've been working on with pervey sage. Now it's my turn to have some fun, okay you, don't try to escape!" Naruto said.

"So another big talker has shown up, are you all like this?" The enemy said.

"Hinata! You lousy- what have you done to her!?" Naruto exclaimed. "What's our next move Kakashi~Sensei?"

"As you can see Hinata's been taken hostage so we've got to keep our cool, we can't just rush in against her. Besides, any shock and that crystal might shatter with Hinata with it." Kakashi~Sensei said.

"A tricky situation." Yamato said.

"I see you realise you only have one option." The enemy said with a laugh before noticing Yamato stepping towards her. "Don't move."

"Now Gamatatsu, wind style: toad water pistol." Naruto said.

"Wait!" Kakashi~Sensei yelled.

Naruto and his toad did the same jutsu as before but luckily the enemy turned the attack to crystal.

"My crystal style can crystallise anything, you'll need about ten more years experience before you can challenge me boy." The enemy said as the crystallised water took the form of a dragon. "Crystal style: burst crystal falling dragon."

Everyone jumped back, dodging the attack. They seemed to have a plan so I hid myself in a tree and let them handle it.

Time skip

We managed to get Hinata and free her from the crystal. We then split into two teams, Kakashi~Sensei, Yamato, Naruto, Shino and Kiba as the tracking team and then Sakura, Sai, Hinata and I as a team on standby. Really we were there to protect Hinata while she recovered from having been crystallised. After a while we all agreed that something was off we all decided to go after the tracking team.

We knew we were getting close when we encountered a smoke screen.

"Above you, watch out!" Hinata yelled.

Hinata pointed Sai and Sakura in the direction of the enemy and the two of them Jumped in.

"Wind style: Gale palm." I said, swirling around with my palms outstretched to blow away the smoke screen. "Hey, sorry to barge in but there's enough chakra around here to belong to an entire village so I thought we should come help."

"Thanks Hiko." Kakashi~Sensei said.

"Hinata! You're feeling better already?" Kiba asked.

"Yeah." Hinata said.

"Your new friends are still hanging around." I said.

The sudden feeling of danger hit me and I turned to see a huge wave heading straight for us.

"We've got trouble." Kakashi~Sensei said as he too noticed it.