prologue

Shikamaru's pov

I was sitting in class dying of boredom as I waited for Iruka~sensei to get back. He had went to chase down Naruto who was off doing something stupid.

"Hey, Hiko, where's Naruto?" Choji asked.

He didn't get an answer. We looked over to where Hiko was sitting only to see a mop of bright red hair sprawled out around her, her eyes shut and her mouth slightly parted. I swore she was lazier than I was, she was never awake.

"Hiko!" Kiba yelled. "Someone hit her."

"Gladly." Ino said as she went to whack her but stoped when Sasuke looked at her.

Hiko's pov

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me lightly. When I looked over to see who it was, I noticed It was Choji.

"We're doing the transformation jutsu." Choji said.

"*yawns* Oh, thanks." I said as I got up and followed him to the front of the class where everyone else was.

"Alright, Sakura here, lets do it. Transform!" Sakura said as she turned into a copy of Iruka~Sensei.

"Transformed into me, good." Iruka~Sensei said.

"Yes! I did it! Yes! Yes!" Sakura cheered. "Sasuke, did you see that?"

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka~Sensei said.

Sasuke wordlessly turned into a copy of Iruka~Sensei.

"Uh, good." Iruka~Sensei said. "Next, Hiko Uzumaki."

I gave him a bored look as I transformed into him. Transformation wasn't hard at all, if I need to be awake I at least want to be learning something useful.

"Good, next! Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka~Sensei called out.

I watched as my twin brother marched up to stand in front of Iruka~Sensei.

"Transform." He said before he turned into a slightly older naked female version of himself. Iruka~Sensei had a nose bleed as he stared at him in shock. "*laughs* gotcha! That's my sexy jutsu."

"Cut the stupid tricks!! This is your last warning!!!" Iruka~Sensei yelled.

Time skip

It was the day of the final exam and I was stood in front of Iruka~Sensei and Mizuki~sensei.

I did a quick handseal and created the three requested shadow clones.

"Congratulations, you pass." Iruka~Sensei said.

He handed me a headband from the table with a bright smile. He seemed so proud to watch his students pass one by one. I tied the headband around my arm covering one of the Uzumaki symbols on my jacket.

I stood outside waiting for Naruto, I was praying to all things holy in the world that he came running out of the building with a grin on his face proudly waging a leaf headband in my face but that wasn't the case. He came out looking defeated, his eyes fixated on the ground.

"Hey, its okay, you'll pass next time, I know it." I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at me and then shoved past me when he saw the headband tied around my arm. He went to sit on his own at the swing like he always did when he was feeling depressed. I sighed before heading home on my own again, I had been doing that a lot recently but it gave me time to clean the apartment before Naruto got home.