49

Hiko's pov

Team guy set off and I got into position ontop of the boulder. Sakura was in position to destroy the boulder once the barrier was gone.

"This is Neji, ready and in position." Neji said through the radio.

"I found my tag as well, I'm almost to it." Guy said.

"Got mine too." Tenten said.

"Neji..." Lee said.

"I understand Lee, Byakugan!" Neji said. "It's just south of you, a little further. There, look up."

"Okay, I have it. Lee to Guy~sensei, in position." Lee said.

"Hiko, is everything set back at the entrance?" Guy asked.

"Yeah, everyone here is ready." I replied.

"Alright everyone, get ready to remove the tags on the count of three." Guy said. "1, 2, 3."

I pulled the tag off as quick as I could, jumping to the side so that Sakura could destroy the boulder.

"Now Sakura!" Kakashi~Sensei said.

Sakura punched the boulder causing the whole thing to crumble and collapse. I was about to compliment Sakura on her strength when from a piece of destroyed boulder emerged a clone of myself.

"So the barrier did have a trap, you guys go on ahead, I'll handle this." I said.

With that the others hurried on ahead and i immediately had to block a punch from my clone.

"Neji, are you seeing what I'm seeing right now?" Guy asked.

"Yes." Neji said. "The same thing is happening here."

"Tenten, what about you?" Guy asked.

"Me too, same on my end." Tenten said.

"Lee?" Guy asked.

"I see some kind of form here." Lee said.

"They're clones, be careful. Mine is already formed." I said as I flipped backwards to stand on the water and began weaving hand signs. "Water style: exploding water colliding wave!"

I spat out a huge amount of water, the wave rising to the height of the cave entrance with ease. It spread out at a quick speed, flooding the area and sweeping my clone away. Of course she was me and didn't allow the water to drag her down, instead she managed to climb to the top of the wave and ride it down, standing completely unharmed on the top of the flood of water.

"Wind style: Wind dragon." My clone said.

"I can do that too. Wind style:Wind dragon." I said.

The wind swirled around the two of us, growing and growing until they formed dragons. The two dragons shot forwards and colided head on, dispelling powerful winds everywhere. The winds destroyed trees, cased the water to form violent waves and sent both myself and the clone flying back. My back hit the cliff face full force and then I fell to lay ontop of the water.

I hurried to my feet to see my clone doing the same thing for on the opposite side of the flooded clearing.

"Wind style: air bullets." My clone said.

"Water style: water bullets." I said.

The two bullet attacks hit eachother, cancelling eachother out. I then quickly made another hand seal to turn the jutsu into something else.

"Water style: angry bitter rain!" I said.

The dispelled water began turning black as it rained down on my clone. The black liquid clung to her face and eyes, blinding her temporarily.

I rushed forwards and threw a punch at her face but she blocked it. I continued to throw punches and kicks but she continued to block them and dodge my advances, slowly getting pushed back. Despite being blinded she was using my sensory skills to block me.

"Water style: water prison." The clone said.

I was too close to dodge and so took in one final breath before I was trapped in my own water jutsu. I struggled in the jutsu for a moment before simply allowing myself to float as I came up wit a plan. I pulled a handful of paper bombs from my pockets before allowing them to float out across the water prison. I then activated them, blowing up the clone, the jutsu and myself.

I lay coughing on the water for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath. While I did that a white bird flew overhead, closely followed by Kakashi~Sensei and Naruto. I was about to get up to continue the fight when a huge wave towered over me and then crashed down ontop of me, washing me away.

I slammed against the cliff again before struggling to my feet. I charged at my clone again, a new jutsu forming in my hand.

"Wind style: whirlwind fist!" I said, as I hit my clone with the spirling ball of wind.

The clone went flying back through two trees before crashing into a large rock. I threw some paper bomb wrapped Kunai at her and quickly activated the bombs before flipping backwards to land ontop of a tree that was still standing.

As the smoke cleared I saw my clone sprawled out across the rock. She was barely down before she was back up, throwing Kunai straight at me. I quickly flipped away as I saw her make a hand seal. I barely avoided being blown up as I landed on the water again.

"Damn it." I huffed.

I was quickly becoming exhausted, how were you supposed to win in a fight against yourself? Every move I made she could replicate and block. She thinks like me and fights like me and uses my jutsu, there was no way to beat her unless I managed a jutsu that can't be blocked.

As I brain stormed the clone charged at me throwing punches and kicks. My own Taijutsu was pretty easy to dodge so I was avoiding without much trouble at all. This was going to be a long fight.