41

Hiko's pov

Gaara and Naruto went ahead and I stayed behind with Lee who was injured. As soon as Sakura and Ino arrived I went after Naruto and Gaara.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked the kidnapped girl who was hiding behind rocks watching the fight.

"Yes, but Gaara~sensei is hurt." She said.

"Don't worry, he's not in this alone." I said.

"He's protecting that leaf shinobi." She said.

"Naruto." I muttered. "Wind style: Wind dragon."

I made the necessary hand seals and a large dragon of wind began to form, growing more and more as the winds picked up. The dragon dived down towards the enemy that was trying to get to Naruto. He absorbed some of it but the force still pushed him back. The dragon continued circling the enemy, trying to injure him in some way. Unfortunately my chakra was absorbed from it with every circle it made and within minutes it had been dispelled.

"Stay here." I said to her before jumping out to join the battle.

As soon as I revealed myself a metal dome covered Gaara.

"The plan is complete." The enemy said.

"Gaara!" Naruto exclaimed.

"At last we will have the shukaku chakra." The enemy said. "It's what we've been after the whole time. So Gaara release the force of shukaku so that I can be infused by it's chakra."

"Gaara, don't worry, I'm coming!" Naruto yelled as he charged for the enemy.

"Naruto! Wait you idiot!" I yelled.

"Hey! Buddy! What's the meaning of this!? What are you up to!?" Naruto yelled.

"Don't worry, you'll see." The enemy said. "Long ago the great founder of our village lord Seimei began creating the ultimate ninja tool."

"You're doing all this for a weapon?" Naruto said incredulously.

"People hunger for power Naruto, it corrupts the world." I said.

"And now it will finally be completed." The enemy said before making hand seals.

The whole metal dome began glowing with Chakra and Gaara's screams filled the air.

"Gaara!" Both Naruto and I exclaimed.

"Think Hiko, think. His armour absorbs chakra and he has multiple unknown weapon types. You only have yourself and Naruto, what do we do?" I muttered to myself, tugging on a few strands of my hair.

"All mighty Lord Seimei, may your spirit come and be joined with my flesh to complete your revival!" The enemy said before his body disappeared and a man stepped out of a coffin.

"That man came back to life!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I am called Seimei, founder of the village of artisans. Now, after 100 years of slumber, I have been awakened as my village's ultimate tool." He said as he merged with the ninja tools. "I have waited so long for this, for my plans to come to fruition. Now the village of artisanswill rule over all other shinobi lands. Oh, I see, the monster of the sand village has became the source of my renewed energy."