What We Do In The Shadows: "Jen..." Part LXXXXIV...

Summary: There are unexpected consequences when Laszlo seeks a new human familiar...

Part LXXXXIV...

[Note-Naturally we are diverging from the new season storyline into AU territory]

Guillermo to camera, as he stands in tux, pulling at his neck, at the reception in the new residence...Nervously sipping champagne from a large glass in hand...

"Yeah, well...Here I am. Newly resigned from my position as Chief Minion...Though only Nandor knows it yet, so please..." he traces zipper across lips.

"So far, so good...Seems like Count Dr. Dracula...Dr. Acura...And his ole bud/enemy are getting on like a house on fire. Miss Acura seems very nice, which is good, considering she's sort of my boss, I guess. At least, as she's the Slayer and in command of the Vampire Hunters with her dad, I think it's best I follow her lead."

"Hey, honey..." Susan, made up, in gown, hair piled high, coming over, sipping champagne. Offering, then pressing a kiss on his cheek... "Are you gonna talk to these guys all night?"

"No, Susan. They just wanted an interview, hear my opinions on tonight."

"Well...I have opinions, too. I'm not justa slave, ya know. Even if you think it." She tells him, eyeing him narrowly.

"Have you been drinking?" he eyes her. "You... 'Donated'...Just the other day..."

"It'sa party...Camere and gimme one on da lips." She hugs him close. "Get us close up, I want one for our Christ...Ow! Ma tongue. Gui?"

"Christmas?" he asks.

"Yeah...Xmas card." Hmmn... "You know das funny how dat way don' burn ma tongue...Oh, hi." She smiles at the passing Eloise who smiles then eyes Guillermo.

"That's ma friend from da office. She's a black werewolf and there's not a thing wron' wid that." Susan insists to camera.

"I shouldna said it that way. She's a werewolf lady and there's nothin' wrong wid that. Right." Nod.

"Sue...Maybe you should sit down..." Guillermo tries.

"Yeah, lets go downstairs and get in a bed." She nods, pulling at his arm.

"Sue..."

"C'mon, we're engaged."

"Susan..."

"What?" she stops, whirling on him. "You don' believe me...I'ma bitch who wouldna given you a time of day, Ri? Ri?!"

"Sue..." he sighs.

"Anything wrong?" Phyllis, looking quite elegant in her gown.

"You...Cryptwrecker!" Susan lunges at her.

Whoa...Guillermo blinks.

"Okay, Sue..." Phyllis, catching her... "You've had too much champagne and had too much blood took. Leave her with me, Gui. You go help host, Boss. I got her."

"Gui! I love ya truly! I love ya!" Susan cries, twisting in Phyllis' grip.

"I know Sue..." he tells her. "Just go with Phyllis and..."

"I wouldn' kill ya, even if He asked me to...I wouldn'...!" Susan, solemnly.

"That's gotta prove it...Gui?!" she cries.

Several clueless guests looking over as those more familiar with the situation look everywhere possible.

The newly arrived Ginny, in elegant gown with her daughters at her side, looking over nervously from where she'd just stopped to chat with Nadja bouncing on the sofa with Charmaine and just joined by Shawn, who, as he puts it, just can't stay from his Char for more then ten, I'm tellin' ya. Ten at most.