Rusty

"Next up on the agenda," Robert said, glancing at a notebook with a huge grin on his face. "Is training"

Ricky chuckled. "Training? We founded this company, I don't think we need training"

"Oh, you misunderstand," Robert said, leading down a long hallway and stopping in front of a huge set of double doors. "It's physical training"

He swung the huge doors open to reveal a huge stadium. There were multiple areas for lifting weights, running on treadmills, and sparing. Shane groaned, today was going to be a long day. He wasn't the biggest fan of working out and both Robert and Ricky knew this. 

Ricky smiled as walked into the room with awe. Things have really upgraded since the last time they had been here. Ricky never wanted to leave Bite and Bark in the first place, he only left because Shane did and now he was almost overflowing with excitement to be back. 

"For the first week, I just want you two to train in here," Robert said. "Build your skills, dust yourselves off, get ready"

Ricky nodded with enthusiasm, and Shane joined him reluctantly. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ryan stared off into space, unable to focus on his work. He kept glancing over at Shane's desk, only to be disappointed when he realized Shane wasn't there. Lunchtime was getting closer very slowly, and Ryan started to come up with an idea.

He had no clue how the portals to hell worked but would be crazy if he tried to go visit Shane? From what he's seen, it's as easy as walking into the mirror. The idea was ludicrous, but he wasn't in his right mind at the moment. All he wanted to do was see Shane. 

He grabbed his keys and made a beeline for the door, his movements much quicker than usual. This was a bad idea, he knew that, but some invisible force drove him to keep moving. His brain was on auto-pilot as he drove back to the apartment and walked up the stairs. He only realized what he was doing when he was standing in front of the mirror. 

A faint memory of Shane mentioning that you had to have a strong image of the place you wanted to go in your mind in order to use the portal came up in Ryan's mind. Since he had no idea what Shane's work looked like, he just imagined Shane's face. There was no way this insane plan was going to work anyway.

He allowed his hand to go towards the mirror, suddenly feeling ridiculous. There was no way this was going to work-

It went through. 

Ryan stared at his hand in awe and quickly pulled it back out, staring at his hand. This really worked? How? his mind ran quickly with thousands of questions that no one could answer right now. 

"What the fuck?" Ryan whispered. This wasn't supposed to be working...

He took a deep breath in an attempt to steady his fast heart rate. He had come in contact with many unexplainable, weird things before. A shiver went down his spine as he ran through the memories of some of them. 

The reason he was so scared was because Shane wasn't there to comfort him. Things were just more believable when he was around. He made things make sense. Without him, Ryan was just walking through a mirror to get to Hell. 

He walked through the portal and immediately saw Shane and Ricky in a cage, fighting like their lives depended on it. Ryan looked behind him, half expecting the mirror to still be there but there was nothing. His eyes darted back to the two men fighting, it seemed like they just started. Ryan watched silently, shock still restricting his movements. 

"Come on, is that all you got?!" Ricky yelled as he and Shane circled each other. He had a competitive attitude and a huge grin across his face. 

Shane didn't respond with words and instead lunged for Ricky with all his power. Ricky stumbled back, but kept his balance enough to push Shane back slightly. Their hands connected and Shane looked into Ricky's eyes, a challenging grin on his face.