Word Palette 📕

"Ich bin nicht das, was ich fühle.
Diese Emotionen,
- ob Freude oder Schmerz -
sind die Nuancen eines unendlich weiten Farbenmeeres.

Meine Seele gleicht einer Leinwand, leicht und lichtdurchlässig. Ein Bild entsteht mit den Jahren, den verschiedenen Pinselzügen einzelner Geschichten.

Ich bin kein Maler,
noch bin ich sonst irgendwer,
als nur ein einfacher Mensch in diesem Moment."

Clara Louise

****

"You know, it's like, you have this plan for your life, and you know what you need to do and what your responsibilities are. And you think, you know, if you follow the rules, everything's gonna be fine. Then somebody comes along and pushes you off that path."

A. G. Lightwood

****

"Anger doesn't solve anything.
It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything."

-Thomas S. Monson

****

"Here comes the sun, and I say
It's allright."

-Beatles

****

"Dance with the waves, more with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free and listen to the sound of waves within you."         

         Christy Ann Martine

****

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is not to stop questioning."

-Albert Einstein

****

"Decisions are the hardest thing to make, especially when it is a choice between where you should be and where you want to be."

-Unkown

****

"I am no longer accepting the thingsI cannot change.I am changing the things I can no longer accept."

-Angela Y. Davis

****

"There's still time for you to be who you want to be -to feel what you want to feel and to spend your time with those who matter most."

-R. M. Drake

****

"The universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts;
it gives you what you demand with your actions."

-Steve Maraboli

****

"My mind wanders and I get lost in thoughts of you...