Chapter 4: Getting worked up

Mateo

"AHHH...Mateo...Harder" Stephanie moans as she grinds her pussy against my dick.

I have no idea how she landed under me... but I don't care, I need to get laid, and Stephanie is the perfect one... I hope so at least.

At first we just talked and before I knew she was kissing me and like an asshole I am, I fell for it. I mean... who wouldn't?

As a girl, who wears a tight black dress that shows off her ass and boobs, kisses you and grinds herself against you... wouldn't you react like this?

"Mateo..." she moans again, and I kiss her. She's fine, not the best I had but fine... somehow I can't get Emily out of my head.

When I first saw her, in that red dress that hugs her in all the right places... I couldn't stop my dick from growing hard. And the time that she bit on her lips...

"Fuck!" I say as I feel an orgasm coming. I want Emil so bad but she looks like a virgin so I won't take her tonight. Without knowing, I begin to fantasies about her. What I could do to her is to kinky to imagine...

"Right there Mateo... I'm going to come!" Stephanie yells. Ohh.. yeah... Stephanie is here... I forgot her. I grind harder and faster, she tries to touch my shoulder but I take her wrist and pin them next to her head.

"I like that..." she whispers.

"Shut up!" I say, in my commanding voice and she does as she's told. I'm kind of disappointed... I thought that she may put up a fight but she doesn't... Who cares? This is just for one time anyway. There's no cell in my body that wants to repeat what we're re doing right now...As she thinks that she would be my wife, than she is so wrong.

First, I'm not husband material. No I'm too much of a fuck up for that and second... she's a whore, like all the girls I've had sex with. I happen to know that she have a boyfriend, Ben or whatever his name is... she is cheating right now but who gives a fuck? I don't. I need to get laid and she wants to have fun. Then that's fine for me.

"OH...AHH... MATEO" she screams and I can't help but to think about Emily.

I smelled her perfume when I walked past her to talk to Celeb. That son of a bitch though that I should had a trio and then chooses between them.

He can only think about sex... no wonder he can't have a girlfriend. But I wouldn't complain if that's what they want... a trio... my mind goes to her again.

Emily is so hot. Her eyes lighted up when she was talking about school and that was kind of cute. After that she bit her lip as I stared at her... Fuck! I want to bit on that lip and kiss her so hard and long that her lips swells up. I will touch her everywhere, her ass, her waist, her boobs...

I feel my dick harden at the thought of touching Emily and then I come. That was exactly what I needed. The orgasm...

Stephanie is screaming my name but I don't give a fuck.

After a few minutes I release her wrist and she start to speak.

"Mateo... that was great!"

Great? Seriously? Is that all she haves to says? But I guess I find it likewise. She wasn't bad, but also not good.

I want to know how Emily will scream my name. Is she the quite kind of girl or a loud one?

Fuck! Why do I even think about her? She is nothing for me; she's too innocent, too kind... and sexy as hell, I can give you that.

When I first l laid eyes on her, I notice that she was checking herself out. Like she wasn't aware that she was hot and sexy, my dick at least likes the sight of her... Fuck! I'm getting hard again...

I want to sink my dick so deep in her tight, little pussy that she will forget her name and that my name is the only one she can scream.

I really want to find out but I bet she wouldn't give in that easily as Stephanie who is panting right now.

I can't look at her... she is faking everything... her smile, her happiness. At least she wasn't faking her orgasm... Fuck! I hate her...

"Out!" I say as I get off her and to my feet.

"What?" she says confused, still lying on the table.

"You heard me. GET OUT! And bring Emily here, I also need to talk to her" I say, reassuring myself.

"But I thought-"

"-Out!" I interrupt her.

She gets up off the table and looks at me.

"Was that nothing to you? Are you serious going to pretend that that never happened?" I ignore her, sitting in the chair.

She gives me one last stare and then she storms off. I don't care what she thinks. Hell, I don't even care what other girls think in moments like these. They're only here for my money or for who I am, and sometimes even just to get pregnant with my baby.

Like that will ever happen.

Stephanie is just one of them, but you know what... I don't give a shit because as long I can get laid, then they can do what the hell they want.

TRIIING! My phones rings and I pick up.

"Boss" Sebastian, my right hand and one of the only people I trust with my life, calls me and that's never a good sign.

"Yes, seb?"

"You need to come to Base 5, just now The SNAKES have killed 6 of our man and 4 are bleeding... I don't think they are going to survive..."

I stand up and head out the door without thought. "Fuck, give me 10 minutes, I'll be there-"

BANG!!!

"Ough..." I hear a familiar, sweet voice say.

I look down and see that Emily is on the ground.

"I'll come, call someone to help" I quickly say through the phone before I hang up.

"-Who?" I hear Sebastian ask just before I hang up. Maybe our DOCTER or something? I hope Sebastian is smart enough to realize that...

looking down, I meet at her innocent, brown eyes. I can't help but to stare at her. She is so hot, even if she is lying on the ground.

Her skirt is a little pulled up and I get a glimpse of her underwear.

White... how more innocent can you get, Motherfuckers.

I feel my dick swell up again. Just seeing her like this get me worked up.

"Sorry" she says and stands up.

I hold out my hand, never thought I would be a gentleman right now, and she takes it.

In that moment I feel shivers through my whole body.

What the hell is happening with me?

____________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys like it. Thank for reading my book!  Don't forget to vote/like and share it with friends!

"What do you think Mateo is having? Are those feelings or what? Maybe it's just lust...? and did you like the POV (point of view) of Mateo? I think it's really interesting, what do you think? Let me know!!!!