Chapter 29: New rules

A/N: Hey hey, it's a long chapter so sit comfy and enjoy. Thank you so much guys for reading. I never thought I would come this far <3 Don't forget to check out my new book to 'YOUR LOVE IS DEADLY' just go to my profile and you will find it!

Mateo

The next morning when I wake up, I feel the sheets beside me empty and cold. Where is Emily? I roll over and see her stepping out the bathroom, naked. My cock immediately gets hard like his life depended on it. After 3 weeks of using my right hand, he wants something else; Emily. I groan and she looks at me, ashamed, and hinds her body with her arms.

"Don't cover it, I'm you husband" I say while scanning her body. It gets even more gorgeous every time I see it.

"The same one who also saw other women's body..." she softly says. I sigh, sitting straight.

"I know you won't believe but I didn't sleep with her" normally I should get a headache but all the blood is going to another body part. Fuck I'm hard and if I can't fuck Emily fast, I think I might die.

"You're right, I don't believe you" she replies simply. I stand up and stroll to her. I'm naked as well and she tries to look at my face but at the end she gives up and stares at my hard on, all the while, while biting her bottom lip. She takes a few steps back, trying to escape but she can't escape from me, never. I take a last huge step toward her and she hits the wall. I'm cornering her by placing both my hands next her head, she looks up; her beautiful, innocent eyes staring at me. They want to believe me but can't.

"What can I do to prove to you that I didn't slept with her?"

"Nothing"

"Is that so?" I lower my face, our lips only a breath away. maybe if she kisses me she will know I'm talking the truth.

"Yes..." her voice trembles and a blush creep up her cheeks; I can see she is turned on.

"I don't think so..." and kisses her. She doesn't give in at first but then she sighs and gives in. Her arms are wrapped around my neck and my hands find her ass, tilting her up. She wraps her legs around my hips on instinct.

"I hate you" she says after a while and bits my lips. I squeeze her ass harder and she let out a small moan. I hold her tight against me, her nipples brushing my chest.

"You don't hate me" I say back between kisses and carry her in the bathroom.

"I've already showered" she says when I turn the water on.

"I know" I bit her lips back. "You will shower me" Emily breaks the kiss and furrows.

"What do you mean?"

"You heard me; you're going to shower me. Now you think I'm disgusted, so shower me, make me clean"

"Showering you won't fix this"

"Why not?"

"Because..." she doesn't look at me. I study her face. Fuck she is beautiful. "Because you hurt me" she finally says. "You fucking hurt me...I called you yesterday and then I heard her voice...I thought-" I stop her words by kissing her harder and with more passionate than before. I break the kiss first to say something.

"I didn't sleep with her, Emily, I swear" she nods. "You still don't believe me, do you?"

"No, but I consider your words"

"That's enough for me" I feel a huge weight lifted from my shoulder. This feels better, much better. Emily squirm, trying to get to her feet and I let het her.