Chapter 15 : I want you

A/N: HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ENJOY! Dont forget to like and share with your friends!

"You may kiss the bride!" the priest says and Mateo's mouth is on mine before I knew it.

His lips touch mine and I part my mouth on instinct. His tongue slides my mouth and I can't help the moan that escape me... his hand comes around my neck, mine is around his waist, holding him tight... like it's the last time I could kiss him...

In the background I hear Celeb whistling and the people clapping. I back away from Mateo and look at the crowd.

I see Bella and Olivia smiling and Vanessa crying, Mateo's dad is just look at us, a little disgusted.

Shit!

"Don't worry about him" Mateo whispers in my ear whit a low voice. I feel shivers through my spine. "He is just jealous"

I smile and look at him and for the first time in a long time I see the Mateo I knew... the warm Mateo...

We all walk to the dance floor and I know what I need to do now... DANCING! And I CAN'T dance!

I look at Mateo who is leading me up the dance floor. I hold him still and whisper in his ear. "I can't dance..."

He looks at me and grins. "Don't worry, just follow my lead" he whispers back.

God! I hope this end well...

The music starts and Mateo's hand comes around my waist, my hand goes to his broad, muscular shoulder? God! They're muscular!

Our other hands entangle and I follow his lead. Surprisingly I don't fall.

"I told you" Mateo says as we swing around the room.

I nod and look at him... his blue eyes are so beautiful... soon after Bella and Celeb join us and so does Vanessa and Mateo's dad.

I blow a sigh of relieve when more people are dancing and their attention aren't on us anymore.

"I take you don't like the attention?" he ask and I nod.

"I... hate it..." I reply and look down, feeling my face heat up.

"Emily...?"

I look up at him.

"I..." he takes a deep breath "Never mind..."

Huh? Did he want to say something? It sounds serious...

We dance longer, look each other in the eye and I can't help but to notice the lust in his eyes... Are we going to do it tonight?

I feel my cheeks heat up more and Mateo smirks, but I keep my gaze low.

After a few seconds the song ends and everyone clap for us. Mateo hold me tight in his arm and I can't help but to feel protected by him.

I hug him back but he suddenly backs away and I'm a little shocked, so I backed away to... feeling the awkwardness between us...

"Hey, sister-in-law" Celeb says, breaking the silence. He hugs me in a brother-like hug.

He releases me and I stumble a little but Mateo is behind me, holding me straight.

"Emily, I would like you to meet my baby brother, Liam"

Liam, the youngest El Ricci brother. He is 15 now, I guess. Liam looks a lot more like Celeb, but he isn't Celeb or Mateo blood brother. Olivia told me his mom is an American underwear model and I need to say, Liam looks hot but not in a way that I'm attracted to him.