Chapter 72: He's the kidnapper?

Sebastian, Enzo, Olivia, my parents and Bella burst into my office; I called them as soon as possible when I got a mail

"Did you find her?" Olivia asks but I shake my head. It's been 3 days since she got lost en still nothing. Where is the world could she be and who did this? The missing report we sent to the media station didn't really help. Some people has come and said they saw a car leaving around the time Emily was kidnap but other than that, nothing...At least when we don't need to believe in what a homeless guy said. He told us he saw a car leaving with one younger man, one old man and some broad guys that sound like guards but when I interviewed him, he was high; so their goes that helpful tip.

"Why are we here?" Enzo asks nervously, his gaze tight; he's never so stressed out. I turn the laptop and show everyone the photo I got; that fucker sent me a photo of her where she looks passed out, her eyes blue, little scares on her face and on top of that, tied on a stole...That image of her hurts me so much that I swear whoever did this, isn't just going to hell, he will also die a painful dead! "Shit..."

"Have you sent this to the-"

"-Police, yes" I cut Enzo off. "But that's not all" I show them what else came. "A letter" I read out loud:

Mateo, look at your little wife; isn't she cute? I've been enjoying her company very much but also my guards. That aside, I wanted to let you know that there is a way for you to get her back. Leave New York and this precious wife of yours will be delivered whole and safe back; your choice what you do but if you choose to stay...well, I think it's her funeral you need to attend before I kill you too.

I let them all see the letter as well, maybe they recognize the handwriting. Everyone shakes their head but only Bella frowns.

"Do you recognize it?" I ask her buy she doesn't response. "BELLA!"

"Yes!" she answers and new hope fills me. "But I don't know where" there goes that hope.

"Wait" Sebastian says and we all look at him. "If he requests you to leave doesn't it mean he's in, I don't know, some kind of Mafia or gang organization?"

"Yeah..." Enzo says, his head nodding. "Can you think of any organization you have a fight with?" I shake my head.

"Other than the Chins, no"

"Could they?"

"No" Olivia says. "I've been checking there every movement and they live in China for weeks now"

"Mateo" dad says when I lean with my hands on the desk on frustration. "What if we don't find her?"

"This is not helping, dad" I response giving him a dead glare; we need to find her...I need to find her. If she's dead then I don't know what I would do.

"I know, but if...Would you consider leave New York?"

"Yes" I sat without hesitation; why shouldn't I?